Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A bit disappointed with eyepatch stitching

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Feb 01, 2011
When I first heard they were going to let us stitch eyepatches, I was pretty happy about it. I thought it would allow us to stitch eyepatches to non-eyepatch, non-visible items, because not all of my pirates want to only have one eye! I mean, the look works for some of them, but not for all of them (I have 12 different pirates at present).

Sadly, you can only stitch eyewear to other eyewear. Either to another eyepatch, or to things like the sunglasses or goggles. So, I guess all of my pirates will have to sacrifice their right eye if they want something in that item slot.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
galliard1 on May 15, 2014 wrote:
When I first heard they were going to let us stitch eyepatches, I was pretty happy about it. I thought it would allow us to stitch eyepatches to non-eyepatch, non-visible items, because not all of my pirates want to only have one eye! I mean, the look works for some of them, but not for all of them (I have 12 different pirates at present).

Sadly, you can only stitch eyewear to other eyewear. Either to another eyepatch, or to things like the sunglasses or goggles. So, I guess all of my pirates will have to sacrifice their right eye if they want something in that item slot.
Yes, I had my hopes set for that too. I was hoping to be able to lose the eyepatch look when I wanted to. It is really handy though for the special patches we get for holidays and events. Those are for looks only and now we can make them powerful for any level we wish. That is something I love.

Developer
This is on our To Do list.