Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Teleporting Animations

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
May 13, 2009
The teleporting animation is really boring and doesn't make much sense for pirates. Each class should get his or her own teleporting animation. Each one would resemble a class's attributes. Ex: For privateers, a little wind surfing boat the same height of them appears and takes them away. Witchdoctors could use the teleport used in combat that encases them in the crystal. Swashbucklers could stay the same with the smoke because it shows stealth. I am not too sure what buccaneers or musketeers could do. All the animations would be around a second or two, the same time it takes for the current teleports. Also, the normal smoke animations would activate when going onto your ships because it wouldn't make much sense to do the other ones when your ship is so close. Do you all like my idea? Any ideas for musketeers or buccaneers?

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
EMC99 on Apr 19, 2014 wrote:
The teleporting animation is really boring and doesn't make much sense for pirates. Each class should get his or her own teleporting animation. Each one would resemble a class's attributes. Ex: For privateers, a little wind surfing boat the same height of them appears and takes them away. Witchdoctors could use the teleport used in combat that encases them in the crystal. Swashbucklers could stay the same with the smoke because it shows stealth. I am not too sure what buccaneers or musketeers could do. All the animations would be around a second or two, the same time it takes for the current teleports. Also, the normal smoke animations would activate when going onto your ships because it wouldn't make much sense to do the other ones when your ship is so close. Do you all like my idea? Any ideas for musketeers or buccaneers?
Buccaneers would be like a giant sword slamming into the ground were they are and dirt flying everywhere and then They would be gone when it clears.