Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Worst Power in your Opinion

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Nov 27, 2009
CoolRebon on Mar 25, 2014 wrote:
You know the old saying. " Strength in Numbers". These guys are more like a distraction force than a combat force.
I have yet to try this spell out for myself, but I do agree with you cool, there is strength in numbers, also im sure they do somewhat decent amount of damage too. so basicly think of these units as a "shield" for your other units because their not focused

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Since I'm currently playing 5 characters, there some good powers and bad powers. It's not how you use it in combat based on my experince,it's how they appear in combat at the right time.Like one time in Moo Shu one of my compainon is in red health and the healing power did not appeared, oh I hate that when it happens .

The only powers I hate when they appear at the wrong time, the only powers I like when they appeared at the right time,so it's a give and take scenario in other words.

" Power is a double edge blade. " - Reckless Nicole Ramsey

Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
as i'm a witchdoctor i'd say the henchman they are good for one thing distracting they have low life low damage
and as a swashbuckler the thing that gives extra critical hit it doesn't last that long

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
Ratbeard i was wondering what does haste do exactly?

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
The best class in my opinion as i have one pirate of each class but for the witch doctor class i have a guy and a girl so I like witch doctors the best. We steal health and sure we aren't the strongest or the ones with most accuracy but we do have awesome powers!
- Faithful Tatiana Jackson level 65 witch doctor
- Strong Adrian Holystone level 65 witch doctor

Gunner's Mate
Nov 27, 2009
Kronosroses on Mar 28, 2014 wrote:
Ratbeard i was wondering what does haste do exactly?
gives +2 movement for your turn (duration depends on the spell)

example:
you can only move 4 spaces naturally
haste: you can now move 6 spaces

Gunner's Mate
Nov 27, 2009
Kronosroses on Mar 24, 2014 wrote:
hurl daggers or something like that?
lol the knife throwing one, saved me a bunch of times....ever been 1 hit away from dead and the enemy who also is 1 hit away from dead, has Owatch? well lucky you the daggers are a range attack :)