Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Roleplay- bored...

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 13, 2009
Dino's eyes flashed back to his own for a second, the portals faltering, but it did not last, the portals going back to normal.

"GO MY MINIONS! I WILL DEAL WITH THIS ONE!" Dino is then distracted by Kai's knives, long enough for Felix to gain the upper hand and defeat him. His eyes flash back to normal, and he collapses, unconcious.
The portals close, the elementals dissipating as Tkala's control is removed. All that is left is a bit of ash from the flame elementals and rocks from the earthen warriors.

OOC: The spirit is still there, just dormant now. To remove it Dino will need to travel to Wizard City, as Ambrose is the only one strong enough with magic to do so, and Bartleby is the only one who knows how.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
Kai Alcott on Apr 15, 2014 wrote:
(The sith always betray one another)
Felix's glares at the two, before deciding how to get them out of his sight. He waves his hand and they go flying, landing safely away from him. He continues his onslaught, eventually, with help, knocking Dino unconscious.
(They're so amazed at Felix. That's why they're surrendering. They could've helped, if Felix wanted. He'd just say the word, and they'd listen to him. His wishes are their commands.)

After being thrown away from Darth Felix's presence, they just decided to step back, and wait. They will just stand back and wait.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 13, 2010
(Do you want me to move this Roleplay to Central? Or has this been wrapped up?)

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
GBalance101 on Apr 18, 2014 wrote:
(Do you want me to move this Roleplay to Central? Or has this been wrapped up?)
(About to be wrapped up...)
Felix suddenly grins, a ball of pure energy welling up in his hands. He closes his eyes and drifts upwards. Blue wisps of light float around him, and the ball slowly grows in size. He suddenly started pumping lightning into the ball, until it surrounds the island. The ground below him has become a puddle of sweat. He releases it, and it blows all the Stormtroopers, but no one else, off the island. The portal closes, exploding into fireworks. Felix falls into unconsciousness.
THE END