Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ranger's Bundle

AuthorMessage
Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Price: 39$

Items
Lawman's Galleon (A cool western ship)
Ranger Set (Musketeer based gear but can be used by any class)
Ranger's musket (a Musket with a scope. Gives accuracy bonus which is higher with each tier)
Outlaw Jimmy (A skeleton musketeer)
Snipe Shot Battle Standard (Increases the accuracy and power of musketeers nearby. The bonus effect gives gives a knockback effect to normal attacks as well)
and 1 month or 5000 crowns

Outlaw Jimmy is an Undead Musketeer with the normal epic line up with a summoning power

Call the Cavalry
Summons 4 Undead Musketeer minions (you pick all 4 of the locations to summon them in the target selection screen)

So what do all of you think?

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
I really like this It's very creative and if you don't mind, I would like to make another thread for other class bundles. Once again, Good Job

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
Actually. I think I won't make a new thread for other bundles.

Lieutenant
Jul 15, 2013
I love the whole idea but I have another musketeer benefitting bundle idea:
The Cool Ranch Bundle
Companion- Pappy Graybird a rooster that looks like quartermaster stone; except older
Ship- a steamship
Gear- Boots Card- Sniper Shot (at level 60 it gets 2 of them) 14 agility 5 accuracy 16 dodge 9 armor 10 resistance Shirt- power True Grit 12 agility 12 accuracy
8 dodge 34 base armor 43 resistance Hat Card-rain of mortarshells line of powers 11 agility 10 accuracy 5 dodge 18 armor and 13 resistance
Abandoned Town A large, abandoned town with three small buildings and plenty of tumbleweeds\
Standard- The Ghost of Wyatt %50 more damage and 25% more accuracy to Cool Ranch Companions
plus when planted in enemy territory a low level Wyatt Chirp Ghost comes and beats the enemies up