Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How Rude!

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
So I was playing pirate101 and some person friend-ed me. Then almost 30 seconds after we became friends he asked for help in the minotaur dungeon. In case you don't know that dungeon very long. So I helped him out and we did the dungeon together. When we finished he defriend-ed me teleported away. I just sat there staring at the place where he ported away...

How Rude!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Duke of Westminste... on Jan 18, 2014 wrote:
So I was playing pirate101 and some person friend-ed me. Then almost 30 seconds after we became friends he asked for help in the minotaur dungeon. In case you don't know that dungeon very long. So I helped him out and we did the dungeon together. When we finished he defriend-ed me teleported away. I just sat there staring at the place where he ported away...

How Rude!
I totally agree with you, that is beyond rude. No one likes to be used. I wish I knew who it was then I would get them into battles and flee a few times just to show them how it feels what they are doing to folk. I am really glad that the majority of the players here are nice and helpful. You rude players need to go play a non society game and leave the nice people alone.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013

How Rude!
Wow, I agree and feel your pain as it has happened to me before too. How rude indeed. I guess to those people they really don't think there are any consequences so, to them- who cares. It is a shame that some people are like that and an even worse shame that it doesn't bother them to be that way. But what can you say some people just don't care about common decency. Oh well just try stay positive and keep up your friendly ways Duke of Westminster.

Ensign
Dec 14, 2008
Yeah, some people can be really rude like that. I've had similar situations like that too, me being a lvl 65, I never turn down a request for help. Alot of times I help them after they simply text "Help!" and they don't say a word of gratitude at all. I mean, I don't need a thanks, but it would be nice after helping them with a hour long dungeon...

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Wow what a jerk, I hate jerks they make me sick, if you ever see that pirate again kick his butt at the brawl 'in hall.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
There there if you want to help people you can help me out I know I'm going to have to vs captain blood soon you could help me gives some cakes and pirate101 tips magazine man I have to go save billy the kid
Super duper darius away

Captain
May 13, 2011
jack morgan933 on Jan 18, 2014 wrote:
Wow what a jerk, I hate jerks they make me sick, if you ever see that pirate again kick his butt at the brawl 'in hall.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
when i was in aquila there was one enemy who killed all 3 of my companions. that and his taunted really annoyed me so i summoned a lagooney once that enemy was the only one left. the lagooney slowly killed him (and i mean slowly). maybe i could do the same against those kind of jerks. the lagooney might die early though. oh well, i always thought those kind of people could get some contact with my shield. its the social kind

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Well I have this guy I helped take out 6 darkmoor ships I was lvl29 he was lvl 23 what was weird though in oneday he completed cool ranch and was in mooshu now when I ask him for help he never comes. I'm going to delete it do have some nice maxed guy he helped me assault drednaught regal

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
PiratePrincesa on Jan 18, 2014 wrote:
Yeah, some people can be really rude like that. I've had similar situations like that too, me being a lvl 65, I never turn down a request for help. Alot of times I help them after they simply text "Help!" and they don't say a word of gratitude at all. I mean, I don't need a thanks, but it would be nice after helping them with a hour long dungeon...
Welcome to the message board family Pirate Princesa. You sound like the same type of helpful pirates that we are and you are going to fit right in. I totally agree, being used like that after giving them your time is beyond rude. After all if they had to pay wages for your time, that is just like stealing. Don't ever worry about us here. If you help one of us, not only will you be thanked but someone will prob bake you a delicious virtual meal and have you laughing at our goofy jokes all through the dungeon. We like to pay our helpers well.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
This happens to me all the time too. Someone will send help requests just saying "help" and they will do so repeatedly until it fills up a side of your screen and you come and kill everything for them and then they just teleport away. A lot of times they only do it because if your level 65 you can make their quests go quicker. I don't mind helping people but if they do this more than once I remove them.

If nobody friends them maybe the practice will stop.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
You are not alone my dear friend. I asked a person for help in Aquila then he deleted me right after.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Wow that player have no respect at all, what a jerk that player. I hope he got reported.

Captain
May 13, 2011
Monkrinx2024 on Jan 20, 2014 wrote:
Wow that player have no respect at all, what a jerk that player. I hope he got reported.
as much as it hurts me to say (or type) it, you cant report someone for being rude

Captain
May 13, 2011
DuranteRamses87 on Jan 19, 2014 wrote:
This happens to me all the time too. Someone will send help requests just saying "help" and they will do so repeatedly until it fills up a side of your screen and you come and kill everything for them and then they just teleport away. A lot of times they only do it because if your level 65 you can make their quests go quicker. I don't mind helping people but if they do this more than once I remove them.

If nobody friends them maybe the practice will stop.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
i hate that. some people cant do anything without help. i almost do everything solo. if i DO team up its when someone happens to be on the same quest as me

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I helped someone with fort Elena I helped because I know that dungeons long then he teleport away I thought it was his ship I then realized he unfreinded me

Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2012

How Rude!
People like that are just plain rude.

Just being someone is a max level doesn't mean that people should allow them to carry them through a dungeon. I feel your pain and hope that you can find some true friends that you enjoy questing and talking with.

Petty Officer
Mar 29, 2012
Hi

Some people are like that, I help everyone if they need it, I like to help pirates out even when they are not talking with me, but a little thanks will be nice to get, but that is even to much for some pirates out there, I feel sorry for them, they miss all the fun you can have

Blaze

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
wow what a jerk i hope he is reading these posts and feeling bad for what he did! you know what? i am tired of all the jerks playing on p101 first its the "tired of the word noobs" post an now this? i am getting pretty smoked at those guys for being jerks to MY pals! tell you what mean pirates, if you ever go near one of my friends again,well... TO BLAZES WITH YA!

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
i have been a bit rude some times, i mean i ask for help from my friends a lot an i can be pretty anoyying sorry guys

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
i had the same thing happened to me only i knew the person in real life! if you ask me that makes it even worse!

I know what that feels like and it's not pleasant. If this has not happened to you, you are lucky.

Morgan Everhart level 65 privateer

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2011
Sadly, some people are just that rude, and they don't consider face, courtesy, or the consequences for their actions. 'Tis quite sad to see individuals like that... then again, some of them could be going through life problems...

Lieutenant
Jun 16, 2009
That has happened to me before. Several times in fact. It's really no fun to be used like that. I understand that some times people need help, but that's not an excuse to take advantage of or be rude to the player who helps you. In fact, shouldn't they should be grateful for the help? Oh well, I guess I just don't understand some people.

Petty Officer
Mar 11, 2011
This is usually why most of my friend list is full of my friends in real life. I'm pretty sure this won't happen again with you real life friends since you actually know them.
This happened to me once in W101,and I ended up learning my lesson from friending people who I don't know very well, or just from what they type in the game if they are just rude and mean then.

That's just my opinion

Jacob

Captain
Oct 26, 2012

How Rude!
If you ever meet such an other player, pls don't feel to bad. We have all met a pirate who is too scurvy. There are all sorts of people playing this game. Just stick to your true friends and enjoy the game with them. However you can also do the following:

A- dip them in my shark tank (don't worry, those sharks only eat food from the bakeries of highlander fox).

B- Force them to wear a banana outfit and then hug Goro.

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
I would do one of the following with my max character:

A- throw them to my lion pet .
B- throw them off a tower in my swashbuckler house.
C- help them with a dungeon and flee a few times and let them die.
D- challenge them to a pvp fight and defeat them.

- Brave Emily Davenport level 65 swashbuckler