Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Henchmen: With The Recent Fix In Powers...

AuthorMessage
Bosun
May 06, 2009
Since most of the powers that had issues and bugs were fixed, doesn't that mean that the Henchmen who use Powder Monkey Palisade, Reckless Frenzy, and Focus Fire gain these powers back?

Also was Assassin's Shroud heal prevention effect ever addressed? I can't remember if it stops heals now or still allows them.

Lastly, Focus Fire should attack similar to Wizard101's traps right? Another power boost on the enemy?

Thanks!

Administrator
Cunning Finnigan S... on Jan 1, 2014 wrote:
Since most of the powers that had issues and bugs were fixed, doesn't that mean that the Henchmen who use Powder Monkey Palisade, Reckless Frenzy, and Focus Fire gain these powers back?

Also was Assassin's Shroud heal prevention effect ever addressed? I can't remember if it stops heals now or still allows them.

Lastly, Focus Fire should attack similar to Wizard101's traps right? Another power boost on the enemy?

Thanks!
1- Yes eventually.

2- It hasn't been addressed yet . . . but it will be!

3- I still need to verify this on my Privateer since I haven't used it since the update. Anyone else had some experience with this new power update? Feel free to chime in!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Bosun
May 06, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Jan 2, 2014 wrote:
1- Yes eventually.

3- I still need to verify this on my Privateer since I haven't used it since the update. Anyone else had some experience with this new power update? Feel free to chime in!
Ah, ok. Thanks, One-Eyed Jack!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Jan 2, 2014 wrote:
1- Yes eventually.

Since you never really know how much your hit is going to be, so many variables involved really complicate it. I would have no way of knowing if it was working or not. I use it but it's really a faith thing with me as to if it works or not.

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
IMO, Focus Fire still gives the target +25% damage for one round as well as your crew, at least in PvP.