Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

the battle of blind mew

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Hey guys im deciding to take the next battle of the swashbuckler-witchdoctor war at the blind mew realm!
also quick update since nobody arrived for the first battle the battle of avery is a stalemate
Meet us at the spar chamber on december 8th on the blind mew server(more specificly 11:00)

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Captain
May 16, 2011
thatonevalenciansw... on Dec 5, 2013 wrote:
Hey guys im deciding to take the next battle of the swashbuckler-witchdoctor war at the blind mew realm!
also quick update since nobody arrived for the first battle the battle of avery is a stalemate
Meet us at the spar chamber on december 8th on the blind mew server(more specificly 11:00)
I will attempt to be there at the best of my ability. (Though church sermons may get in the way)

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
fearless robert sp... on Dec 6, 2013 wrote:
i will try to be there
well try your best and train and think of strategy's to beat the magical menace(sheesh that sounds like i am a jerkish antibrony)uhh. FELLOW SWASHBUCKLERS before the battle does anyone mind thinking of a new nickname for the witchdoctors?

Petty Officer
Mar 15, 2013
I know how to beat them sort of easily. I may not be a swashbuckler so I already have no problem fighting them. I am a lvl 65 But that's not the point, anyways take a witchdoctor companion you have like old scratch use him but give him witch hunter and keep him within range of attacking the witchdoctor. Everytime he uses it on them it will reduce their damage but a lot so like a mojo storm of like normally 400 or 600 would be like 198 600 maybe 221 or somewhere around there. It will make their every attack super weak. Obviously without the witchdoctor there team will surely loose. If I were you I would try this! There really isn't anyway to counter this so yeah. :D finally the swashbucklers can win!!!

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Pickletastik on Dec 8, 2013 wrote:
I know how to beat them sort of easily. I may not be a swashbuckler so I already have no problem fighting them. I am a lvl 65 But that's not the point, anyways take a witchdoctor companion you have like old scratch use him but give him witch hunter and keep him within range of attacking the witchdoctor. Everytime he uses it on them it will reduce their damage but a lot so like a mojo storm of like normally 400 or 600 would be like 198 600 maybe 221 or somewhere around there. It will make their every attack super weak. Obviously without the witchdoctor there team will surely loose. If I were you I would try this! There really isn't anyway to counter this so yeah. :D finally the swashbucklers can win!!!
good strategy,speaking of strategy and hl3 i unfortuanetly have to delay the battle by friday but ey at least we have more time to come up with intresting strategies for battling the witchdoctors and i have nothin' else to say except LEMONZ silver joseph vane

Captain
May 16, 2011
Pickletastik on Dec 8, 2013 wrote:
Um, maybe not. My friend(who is also a Witchdoctor, like me) and I once fought the satyrs, trying to trigger an all Witchdoctor roster, and win. Keep in mind that all satyrs have witch hunter, which does you-know-what. We won. The witchdoctors cannot be defeated that easily.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Thunder Hawk on Dec 10, 2013 wrote:
Um, maybe not. My friend(who is also a Witchdoctor, like me) and I once fought the satyrs, trying to trigger an all Witchdoctor roster, and win. Keep in mind that all satyrs have witch hunter, which does you-know-what. We won. The witchdoctors cannot be defeated that easily.
Now THAT would have been a battle that I would have loved to have been a part of. You didn't record it by any chance did you?

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Dec 10, 2013 wrote:
Now THAT would have been a battle that I would have loved to have been a part of. You didn't record it by any chance did you?
Actually i had to reschedule because i didnt have the time to be in the battle unfortuanetly not to worry hopefully in two days i will be able to do the battle of blind mew i will put it at the front of my schedule of stuff i should do.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
thatonevalenciansw... on Dec 11, 2013 wrote:
Actually i had to reschedule because i didnt have the time to be in the battle unfortuanetly not to worry hopefully in two days i will be able to do the battle of blind mew i will put it at the front of my schedule of stuff i should do.
now i have to reschedule again to sunday

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
thatonevalenciansw... on Dec 7, 2013 wrote:
well try your best and train and think of strategy's to beat the magical menace(sheesh that sounds like i am a jerkish antibrony)uhh. FELLOW SWASHBUCKLERS before the battle does anyone mind thinking of a new nickname for the witchdoctors?
Not a swash yet but what about wand-hawkers?

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
thatonevalenciansw... on Dec 5, 2013 wrote:
Quick question, how the heck did this war start, and why?