Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Dreams

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
Okay, so I've found out that most of us have dreamt about P101 at least once. So here's a place where you can share them all! Yay!

I'll start. In my dream me and my class were all told to go into the computer lab, to download P101, and play it. I know, awesome right? So, everyone was SUPER jealous when they saw I was a lvl 39, and then they started playing as fast as they could. During that time, I discovered that you could upgrade clothes! You know, make 'em have higher stats and stuff. So I upgraded my Bonnie Anne's outfit, and, and-

My dream ended.

Hope your's actually has a good conclusion!

Merciless Emma Jenkins, Lvl 39 Swashbuckler

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
That must have been a very enjoyable dream, Emma. Oddly enough, I did have a Pirate dream a few days ago... but did it end better than yours? Debatable. In my dream I was immersed in the story line, and we found out that Kane's Grand Design was to discover the power to manipulate Time and Space. So, for instance, if there is a certain pirate that annoys him, he just goes back in Time and disposes of said pirate's parents before the pirate is even born, and end of problem (technically, the problem doesn't even begin, I suppose). Then as I was waking up, I sleepily thought "Azteca Golden Wheels... Mayan Calendars... yes, that makes sense..." (Then the fleeting thought of the Mayan engraved stone calendars resembling an Oreo cookie struck me, and I woke up with a laugh)

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Here is mine:
I was in the tutorial, and deacon shot boochbeard, the gun fell put of Deacon's robotic hands, came sliding to me, then I shot Deacon. Then, for some reason, I was teleported to captain Avery, and in my moment of triumph, i got-
then my dream ended. Oh well.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
totallyawesomepira... on Nov 16, 2013 wrote:
Okay, so I've found out that most of us have dreamt about P101 at least once. So here's a place where you can share them all! Yay!

I'll start. In my dream me and my class were all told to go into the computer lab, to download P101, and play it. I know, awesome right? So, everyone was SUPER jealous when they saw I was a lvl 39, and then they started playing as fast as they could. During that time, I discovered that you could upgrade clothes! You know, make 'em have higher stats and stuff. So I upgraded my Bonnie Anne's outfit, and, and-

My dream ended.

I had a dream that I was playing Pirate101, but in a Wizard101 battle circle. It was so awesome and I thought it was the coolest thing ever (cause as much as I love Pirate101 more than Wizards, i missed the Wizard101 battle circle). In that battle, we were fighting... I think it was Kane and he had crazy health like most bosses in Wizard101...

Anywho, it was me, Bonnie, Subodai, and El Toro (in all four spots on the circle). We were looking around, confused I think, cause of the battle circle, lol. When we fought, though, we fought like normal, kinda (we didn't cast spells or anything like that, lol. that wouldn't fit here). Like when it was El Toro's turn to fight, he would do this cool move with his sword (the best I can describe it is the critical move Iago does), then runs up to the enemy, does his attack(s) on him, then starts to walk back to his circle, victorious. But I guess Kane had Vengeance Strike, cause he ran up to El Toro in the middle of the board and attacked him back, then El Toro fought back cause he too had vengeance strike, and there was this all out Pirate101 styled fight in the middle of the battle circle, then they finished and both walked back to their spots, shaken lol...

When it was Bonnie's turn, she went to the middle of the board and fired her gun a few times and went back to her spot (i guess if Kane was a musketeer, he would had fired back and there would had been a shootout instead, but since he wasn't, it ended quickly lol)...

Subodai basically did what El Toro did, except with his own moves...

Man, I WISH the battles could be more like that, lol. I'm a huge fan of Pirate101, but the Battle Circle has always been my favorite feature in Wizards...

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
I had a dream that the armada was all in Eldorado and they were very catious .so was very quiet they caught my pirate and me and my crew were tied up.After that epic battle the dream ended .
See you in the spiral

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Anne Radcliffe on Nov 16, 2013 wrote:
That must have been a very enjoyable dream, Emma. Oddly enough, I did have a Pirate dream a few days ago... but did it end better than yours? Debatable. In my dream I was immersed in the story line, and we found out that Kane's Grand Design was to discover the power to manipulate Time and Space. So, for instance, if there is a certain pirate that annoys him, he just goes back in Time and disposes of said pirate's parents before the pirate is even born, and end of problem (technically, the problem doesn't even begin, I suppose). Then as I was waking up, I sleepily thought "Azteca Golden Wheels... Mayan Calendars... yes, that makes sense..." (Then the fleeting thought of the Mayan engraved stone calendars resembling an Oreo cookie struck me, and I woke up with a laugh)

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe
Wow, I think you may be on to something. *Remembers that wheel set up like a Mayan Calendar wheel in Beachhead.* Many a great problem was solved in a dream while our subconscious can work freely without our logic and will to get in the way. Excellent theories.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Alright here was my dream if it's really weird i think it's because i am getting older in my opinion and i am watching a bit more mature thing's and talking a bit more sophisticated so basically here's how my dream was
it began with me and a bunch of people standing on the rooftops of mann co hq. in the team fortress 2 map "mvm_mannworks" and jolly roger from pirate's of the carribean online(i miss that game) and a group of skeletal pirates(from pirate101) were riding on cloud's and kidnapped a ton of people a took us on not a generic pirate ship but a rocketship going to space,one guy told me to keep out of the middle of the ship due to the fact that you would fall out through the engine and so i went to the right of the ship than for some odd reason in the dream i blinked(believe it or not the dream was in the first person like most of my dreams) and ended up in a prision but unlike other prison's you could go to your family for a vist any time that is a pretty weird dream.

Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
Anne Radcliffe on Nov 16, 2013 wrote:

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe
Debatable? I was left in suspense while you got the opportunity to see to see an Oreo shaped Mayan calendar? That is probably the funnest conclusion ever!

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
I had quite a strange dream myself, once.

I was playing Pirate101 with Emma, and strangely she was using her old Bison Galleon and sailing through Mooshu. She docked her ship at the docks of what I assume was somewhere in Khotan, but it wouldn't let her leave the ship and strangely the ship started firing cannonballs at some hot air balloon. Then the ship started sinking, sluggishly and without injury, and the third person view switched to first person. The ship disappeared as soon as it hit the water at the bottom of the skyway, and apparently Emma can't swim (but it's supposed to be Keira who can't swim XD) and she kept on sinking... And then all these random creatures from the skies showed up. It was weird.

Ciao!

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Highlander Fox of ... on Nov 18, 2013 wrote:
I had quite a strange dream myself, once.

I was playing Pirate101 with Emma, and strangely she was using her old Bison Galleon and sailing through Mooshu. She docked her ship at the docks of what I assume was somewhere in Khotan, but it wouldn't let her leave the ship and strangely the ship started firing cannonballs at some hot air balloon. Then the ship started sinking, sluggishly and without injury, and the third person view switched to first person. The ship disappeared as soon as it hit the water at the bottom of the skyway, and apparently Emma can't swim (but it's supposed to be Keira who can't swim XD) and she kept on sinking... And then all these random creatures from the skies showed up. It was weird.

Ciao!
XD firing cannon balls at a hot air balloon.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011

My dream ended.

I was running through the streets of a Marleybonian-like world being chased by both the world's police and The Armada, equipped with nothing of use besides a pair of bladed tonfas and a will to get my team to El Dorado. To my left ran a girl with black upper-back-length hair, violet eyes, and an expression of determination written over her pretty, dark-skinned face. To my right ran a boy with coffee-colored skin, warm brown eyes and curly black hair, on his face an equally determined expression. Then there was me in the middle, the smallest of the three, with my slight frame, moon white skin that gave me away in the night like a beacon, and long blonde hair, and if my expression reflected what I was feeling, then I looked extremely unsure and terrified.

"Alura, William, we need to split up! We're drawing too much fire when we're together!"

"Alright, Elizabeth!" Alura called back, already running in a different direction, "We'll meet you at the well!"

William gave a curt nod and began to run in yet another different direction, pulling away only some of the cops and one of the three armada ships floating above, and Alura did the same, leaving me alone with about ten cops and a large ruthless war ship filled with robots that wanted nothing more than to kill all of those that stood in their way. And, right now, I was pretty much the only thing.

You see, the cops were chasing me and my team only because of a misunderstanding, but we had no time to explain as we were at that moment being chased by the armada, so the police thought we were running from them and were trying to stun us into submission. A spark whizzed past my ear as a cop's shot just barely missed, and I veered down another smaller alley, my bladed tonfas causing sparks on the brick walls on either side of me. I was almost out of the other end when I was greeted by the stony face of a cop, his pistol pointed directly as me.

Without thinking, I leaped as high as I could and jutted my legs and arms out to either side of me, holding myself up between the two alley walls and out of range of fire. Not a moment too soon, because a cop behind me that I had been unaware of had tried to stun me with his shock but only ended up stunning his partner, who made the same mistake. Both of the cops fell, stunned for a few minutes and giving me enough time to escape. "Sorry!" I called as I leaped over one and back into a larger street, back in view of the armada but safe, for now, from the police.

A bright orange explosion sounded right in front of me, throwing me backwards as a crater dug itself into the stone street, just feet away from where I was seconds ago. I glanced upwards and backwards after catching my breath to find the armada gearing up for a similar attack, and I threw myself out of the way as a second crater was made. I darted away, the hair on the back of my neck standing up, and rushed into a dangerous construction yard where I hoped the cops wouldn't follow me.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011

My dream ended.

The armada continued to mercilessly assail me with bright orange bombs, destroying the construction place around me and making it even more dangerous still. It took all of my wits to not find myself in sinkholes or running into some large bulk of machinery or metal, and yet still have all of my limbs intact while running from the armada. There it is! Up ahead! The well!

Alura, William, and I all nearly crashed into each other as we met up at the well. With unspoken teamwork we rigged a pulley while waiting for the armada or police to catch up with us as we had at the moment outrun both, though we saw the three shadows of Valencian Warships steadily gliding towards us. The rope could only hold one of us at a time as we lowered ourselves to the bottom of the thirty foot well, and we didn't have enough time for the three of us to go down.

"I'm the strongest!" Offered William.

"I'm the fastest!" Offered Alura.

"I'm the smallest." I said quietly. They both looked to me. Yes, that was the only choice. The well was small and it seemed like I would be the only one who could fit into it in the first place. It was decided. I would be the one to go down into the unknown to try and retrieve the golden El Dorado windstone, William and Alura would stay above and try and fight off the armada and/or the cops.

"Surrender or die!" Came the powerfully magnified automated voice of an armada captain from one of the ships above, as I found myself on the rope and ready to be lowered in. Well, ready as I'll ever be, anyway.

"Halt!" We all flinched as one of the cops marched up to us and held a sword to the rope that I was on, the blade already resting at the rope and my life in that cop's hands. "You've got ten seconds to surrender quietly, or your friend here takes a dive! Nine!"

"Lizzy, get off of there!" Alura said urgently, gazing at the sword in the cop's hands.

"Seven!"

"Aye, don't risk your life for this!" William's eyes grew wide as he too looked to the sword. "We can always find another way!"

"Five!"

The world seemed to freeze. It was just me and my thoughts, and even the cop's counting seemed to stop. Oh yes, I remember reading about this somewhere. When the mind is in urgent danger it has the ability to think at an incredibly fast rate, allowing oneself to make a major decision on a time crunch. This seemed to kick in right now, and it was here that I decided.

"I'll see you soon!" I said with an unsure smile to my friends, and it was here that I ran my forearm across the rope above me, cutting it myself with the tonfa that rested on my arm. The last thing that I saw was the look of shock that was on William's, Alura's, and the cop's face as I dove into darkness, the word 'Four' on the lips of the policeman.

Little did I know that I was going into a whole other world, by going down that well.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011

My dream ended.

I opened my eyes to find myself laying on something extremely soft and light, and as I sat up, I noticed that what looked to be hard land was actually something that had managed to save my life. I looked upward to find that the hole above me of which I had just fallen through imploded, leaving me alone in wherever this place was.

I turned around.

Behind me were rolling emerald hills, a light blue sky and lazy white clouds above the green. What..? This wasn't anything like Marleybone! It was here that I realized that all logic had been thrown out the window. This place was pure magic, and how in The Spiral could I find that gold windstone here?

To make matters worse, thirty doors appeared all around me like a hardened fog, each one with a seemingly different color all in its own. Nothing was behind the doors, only the emerald hills, though as I opened one I realized that this was another case where logic was thrown out the window, for behind the opened door was a metal cellar with even more doors. I shut the door and looked behind it to find the emerald hills still there.

I walked over to a different door and opened that one as well to find a large wooded area, different trees from those that I had known back in Grizzleheim, more like the ones that might be seen in Polaris. That door seemed to explode with all sorts of dangerous animal noises, and I quickly shut it, for fear of any one of those creatures escaping.

I opened another door still, and behind that was a blizzard that nearly knocked me out of my boots, and it took all of my strength to close that door. Without further ado I threw myself into the door with the metal cellar behind it and rolled onto the steel. As I stood up the door that I had just gone through closed and disappeared, leaving me stranded inside of this cellar.

I went through door after door after door, each one having a different terrain or obstacle, just when I thought that things were going to be easier without the armada or police in the way. Hundreds and hundreds of doors all blurred into one before I found myself back in the emerald green hills, where I realized that this was a true paradise compared to the horrors of some of the other doors that I had just experienced... my strength was waning as I trudged warily over to a door that I had yet to try. But I paused outside of the door, then side-stepped it and walked into the valley of hills.

The illusion disappeared and I found myself back in Marleybone, and right in front of me was a pedestal, a glowing gold windstone on it. Aha! It was a puzzle the whole time! I had allowed myself to think that the only answer had been the doors, and so I had tricked myself into that becoming my reality. As soon as I had tried something else, I won. I rushed over to the windstone and climbed onto the pedestal, picking up the windstone and triumphantly thrusting it into the air. "Wa-hoo!" I called, smiling like a maniac.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
MWARWARWARWARW!!!

I flinched myself awake to find myself lying in bed, and it took me a moment to get my bearings. What in the world was that sound? As my mind cleared a little and I recalled my amazing dream of doors, I realized that the sound that had woken me up was someone mowing their lawn outside. Hurmph. I hadn't gotten the chance to show the windstone to Alura or William before I woke up from that awesome dream.

So, here I am, writing my dream out here before I can forget it. It was quite fun and as I was writing the dream I was able to connect it to real thoughts of mine, why this and why that, etc. I'm not kidding, that was my actual dream, and I'm surprised I had such a clear dream or could even be able to recall the details after waking up. I enjoyed writing it just as much as I enjoyed experiencing it. Thanks for reading!

~Elizabeth, level 62 ~

Ensign
May 23, 2012
I had this dream that inspired me to write a short fan fiction to myself about my character being in real life . I am my human self and I open the closet and see the spiral part of a storm gate . My pirate invites me on to the ship then the dream ends .

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
I have only dreamed of Pirate101 once but it was a very fine dream indeed.

In my dream I was a level 65 swashbuckler with tons of companions. Unlike most people I can somewhat control dreams easily while being asleep. I went ahead and had a good chat with my companions including my Ninja Pig who was a very interesting companion. I also got to learn more about the Aztecosaurs from my dear friend Holkun Doomhorn.

Sometime after chatting and questing, Old scratch said "Captain My Captain this was all a dream but please make it real".

All my companions (Including El Tiburon) agreed and then after saying goodbye to my dear companions both in game and in the possible future, I woke up.

This dream has encouraged my Swashbuckler to continue to quest and move on through the storyline so he can meet Catbeard and other future companions.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Just Add Bacon on Dec 10, 2013 wrote:
I opened my eyes to find myself laying on something extremely soft and light, and as I sat up, I noticed that what looked to be hard land was actually something that had managed to save my life. I looked upward to find that the hole above me of which I had just fallen through imploded, leaving me alone in wherever this place was.

I turned around.

Behind me were rolling emerald hills, a light blue sky and lazy white clouds above the green. What..? This wasn't anything like Marleybone! It was here that I realized that all logic had been thrown out the window. This place was pure magic, and how in The Spiral could I find that gold windstone here?

To make matters worse, thirty doors appeared all around me like a hardened fog, each one with a seemingly different color all in its own. Nothing was behind the doors, only the emerald hills, though as I opened one I realized that this was another case where logic was thrown out the window, for behind the opened door was a metal cellar with even more doors. I shut the door and looked behind it to find the emerald hills still there.

I walked over to a different door and opened that one as well to find a large wooded area, different trees from those that I had known back in Grizzleheim, more like the ones that might be seen in Polaris. That door seemed to explode with all sorts of dangerous animal noises, and I quickly shut it, for fear of any one of those creatures escaping.

I opened another door still, and behind that was a blizzard that nearly knocked me out of my boots, and it took all of my strength to close that door. Without further ado I threw myself into the door with the metal cellar behind it and rolled onto the steel. As I stood up the door that I had just gone through closed and disappeared, leaving me stranded inside of this cellar.

I went through door after door after door, each one having a different terrain or obstacle, just when I thought that things were going to be easier without the armada or police in the way. Hundreds and hundreds of doors all blurred into one before I found myself back in the emerald green hills, where I realized that this was a true paradise compared to the horrors of some of the other doors that I had just experienced... my strength was waning as I trudged warily over to a door that I had yet to try. But I paused outside of the door, then side-stepped it and walked into the valley of hills.

The illusion disappeared and I found myself back in Marleybone, and right in front of me was a pedestal, a glowing gold windstone on it. Aha! It was a puzzle the whole time! I had allowed myself to think that the only answer had been the doors, and so I had tricked myself into that becoming my reality. As soon as I had tried something else, I won. I rushed over to the windstone and climbed onto the pedestal, picking up the windstone and triumphantly thrusting it into the air. "Wa-hoo!" I called, smiling like a maniac.
Wow that is really cool Elizabeth Truly an amazing dream and a really well written description of what happened to you. I could see it in my mind and I really wish I was there too to see all those wonderful doors. Sounds like great fun.

First Mate
Dec 13, 2009
Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
I had a dream of el dorado
with mayan wheels
and anyway all of the armada leaders where there me looking like my pirate tried to hide
we managed to escape

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I just had my first Pirate101 dream.
I was in a huge Bible College that was connected with the world of Pirate101. I was walking through a huge teaching theater and everyone was talking about this really hard course where it was like a Secret Santa assignment except it was more along the lines of Secret Pirate. They were all telling me that you had to follow pirates around and do things to help them with their missions or their life in general but it all had to be behind the scenes and in total secrecy yet you had to document all you did with extensive diaries and screenshots (Yea I know but it was a dream and you all know how they blend reality and the fantastic pretend stuff like it was all real.). Everyone was complaining how hard it was gonna be to do such good deeds and yet stay quiet about it. I was wandering around looking at everyone's syllabi trying to figure out why they were so upset. It sounded like such fun and right up my alley. A teacher started to introduce the class and I realized that I had no books or anything and wasn't even registered. (Another dream/nightmare thing with me where I am always in some sort of crisis with nothing to solve it with, If I was a DJ I was locked out of the studio with dead air going out, if I was in Television we were transmitting black nothingness and I would be digging through everything trying to find a video tape or a film while seeing the special line 5 blinking on the phone telling me it was the station manager calling wanting to know why nothing was broadcasting yet I was franticlly trying to solve the problem and way too busy to answer his call............well you get the idea of what was a nightmare to me when I was working, lol).
Anyway, I am tripping over student's feet and ducking to keep out of the film projector's light to get out of this neat class while at the same time I am thinking, "Hey this is a dream and I am only late, at least I am not in my underwear too." )

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Dream scene II..............
I get out of the class and I manage to get to the Dean's office to register and I find out that I am already registered and I just need to pick up my books. I pull them over and to my delight I am registered for the (Get this ) 'Secret Blesser' course. I was so excited because this looked so much fun and delightful, in my opinion. The Dean smiled at me and said "I was thinking of you Chrissy (Yea I was even Chrissy in this dream ) when I wrote this course knowing that your particular gifts would really help you to show the others how it's done. I looked up and in the hallway was my faithful crew and when I got to them they were excitedly thumbing through the syllabus, talking among themselves calling dibs on particular assignments to help out other pirates. Even CJ my service dog was there but he didn't have his harness on that showed his badge and we were all trying to find it. I was just glad that he was the only non dressed one in this nightmarish part of the dream instead of me. We all rushed back to class talking about screenshot techniques as we settled into our seats. I was just so thrilled to be in the class. Imagine to go out and bless others in secret and then write about it and get credit for how we pulled it off. I was in pure bliss. Then, alas I woke up but I had the biggest grin on my face.