Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Questions for Blind Mew :D

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 04, 2013
Hi, (First Post in the message Boards :DD)
I have a few questions I would like to ask Blind Mew:

1. Can you give us a little more information on the Black Pearl, mentioned in Sarah Steele's Level 37 Promotion? I found it very intruiging, and it'd be nice knowing more. :D

2. Are we going to see any more betrayal from Captain Avery?

3. Back to the beloved Sarah Steele, was she inspired by any figure in history, or just an awesome person you came up with? How did you come up with her character, and why is she the only mouse in Scrimsha- why are Female rodents all Mouses, and males all rats in Skull Island? Was it just a design thingy, or is there a reason for this?

4. Are the mouses(I'm hoping that's the plural for mouse...) in Khrysalis, the new Wizard101 world, relationed Anyway with the Skull Island ones?

5. Was "The Order of the White Lotus" a reference to the Order of the White Lotus in Avatar: The Last Airbender?

6. It's common knowledge that robots can't have feelings, but is the Female Clockwork, relationed to Kane in just a business way, or a.. Romantic way?

7.Will we see more of Meowiarty? I just loved him, Especially that insightful Welcome he have us.

8. Will we ever see Mabel again?

Sorry of this is too much, Hopefully you can answer, I'm really curious! :D

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Ah yes, Mabel (referencing #8 of your post, Jade). I loved that character -- when people of the 18th & 19th C. inveigh against teenage girls reading too many novels, I'm sure Mabel is exactly the sort of person they imagine (curiously, I haven't read any complaints of that period against teenage boys reading novels...) Mabel reminded me of the innocent, perhaps too-imaginative Catherine Morland, the protagonist of one of my favorite books, Northanger Abbey.

Mind you, if we do meet Mabel again, it may be because we are in very hot water indeed if her father happened to read her diary...

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Jade West on Oct 31, 2013 wrote:
Hi, (First Post in the message Boards :DD)
I have a few questions I would like to ask Blind Mew:

1. Can you give us a little more information on the Black Pearl, mentioned in Sarah Steele's Level 37 Promotion? I found it very intruiging, and it'd be nice knowing more. :D

2. Are we going to see any more betrayal from Captain Avery?

3. Back to the beloved Sarah Steele, was she inspired by any figure in history, or just an awesome person you came up with? How did you come up with her character, and why is she the only mouse in Scrimsha- why are Female rodents all Mouses, and males all rats in Skull Island? Was it just a design thingy, or is there a reason for this?

4. Are the mouses(I'm hoping that's the plural for mouse...) in Khrysalis, the new Wizard101 world, relationed Anyway with the Skull Island ones?

5. Was "The Order of the White Lotus" a reference to the Order of the White Lotus in Avatar: The Last Airbender?

6. It's common knowledge that robots can't have feelings, but is the Female Clockwork, relationed to Kane in just a business way, or a.. Romantic way?

7.Will we see more of Meowiarty? I just loved him, Especially that insightful Welcome he have us.

8. Will we ever see Mabel again?

Sorry of this is too much, Hopefully you can answer, I'm really curious! :D
Welcome to the message board family Jade. Really good questions. You will find us and imaginative, helpful, friendly bunch that loves to make each other giggle, plus we love talking about food.
I am looking forward to hearing more from you so we can get to know you better.

Petty Officer
Sep 27, 2013
Wolf: Blind Mew, I gotta question for ye.
Blind Mew: What is it captain? Oh! Chasing, rat beard are we-
Wolf: NO! Why are you blind?
Blind Mew: Cause I am.
Wolf: How did you get blind
Blind Mew: Well the first thing that happened is
i punched a tree! he punched a tree! i hit a cutthroat! he hit me back! and he punched me! with an axe! punched him with axe! and threw me out the window! - like a boss
Wolf: Interesting...
Wolf: Why are you blind again?
Blind Mew: It's how I roll.