Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Is this weird?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 16, 2010
So Sometimes when I log off the game, and wander away from my computer, shutting down the house for bedtime. I can *Faintly* hear the computer is still playing the pirate101 music. When I check, the game isn't running at all (according to the taskbar). Its really quiet the volume on the computer could be set to full, and you'd still have to strain to make out what the sound is.

So... Is that weird? anyone else have this happen?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Sometimes stuff can still be partly running even when you don't see it in the taskbar. Next time this happens select: ctrl+alt+del all at the same time. Either the computer will ask to chose "Start Task Manager" or it will start on it's own. Up near the tabs (It defaults to 'Applications' ) select the tab marked 'Processes' and select anything that says 'KingsIsle or Pirate101' then click on the button at the bottom that says 'End Process'. A scary warning pop up will show that says you could cause a program to not work properly but don't worry. As long as you have the KingsIsle or Pirate thing highlighted it's fine. When you End the Process the mysterious music will end. Then just close the Task Manager window.