Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

help i'm locked out of the game!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 02, 2010
my max level character that i have invested hundreds of dollars in lost connection at the entrance of a full dungeon. when i try to re-login it says dungeon full can't login. I want to play my max i don't want to lose all my work over some cruddy glitch. find some way to fix this asap please.

Administrator
Shadowsindarkness on Sep 29, 2013 wrote:
my max level character that i have invested hundreds of dollars in lost connection at the entrance of a full dungeon. when i try to re-login it says dungeon full can't login. I want to play my max i don't want to lose all my work over some cruddy glitch. find some way to fix this asap please.
Oh oh! It sounds like something has gone wrong here, so I've asked Customer Support to open a ticket for you concerning your stuck character. Please check your email associated with this account for more details. We hope to have you back in the skyways soon.

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*