Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Congrats Just Add Bacon for First Mate Rank

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Um......Well that would be for the party that is instead of first mate, you have been promoted to Rabbit Foot Carrier . LOL
Your writing skills have escalated here and we totally look forward to what else you quill for us, not to mention the upcoming drawings.
x Raises a tankard of Yum in honor of our beloved Elizabeth our newest Rabbit Foot Carrier & tosses plenty of lucky coin to keep the Yum flowing. x Um....Just make sure that our much loved One-Eyed Jack isn't at the other end of the foot you are a carrying.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Lol! Good gosh, I hadn't even noticed! Thank you Mz. Evil Eyeballer for bringing this to my attention. It is an honor to have become a Rabbit Foot Carrier, especially so quickly from the recent promotion to Garlic Wearer! I am honored that you believe my writing has improved since I came on these boards, which I so dearly hope it has. XD I love all of the roleplays and the 'What would you do if you were a clockwork' thread, in which I had great fun impersonating a clockwork. I too look forward to seeing the art of the roleplayers, and I certainly hope that these feet weren't once One-Eyed Jack's...

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
lol Anyways congrats to Bacon! Wait? Is One-Eyed Jack's foot missing? Just kidding lol.

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
Ok guys, what did ya bring, it better be good this time.

Subodai: Meatballs with bbq / yum sauce.
Ratbeard: Toasted cheese on a stick.
Sarah Steele: Grilled skewered veggies.
Gaspard de Vole: Spaghetti parmesan, with not four, but five extra grated cheeses.
Catbeard: Pickled herring, of course.
Old Scratch: I and I do not eat Captain my Captain.
Rooster Cogburn: A side dish of strawberry pudding covered with true grit.
Milo Graytail: Pizza from Scrimshaw.
El Toro: Tortillas from Santo Pollo.
Monkey King: Rare delicate almond pasties from the highest mountain peaks of Moosho.
Rooster Cogburn: I was just kidding about the grit. It was a joke.
Bob the Musketeer: My appetite.
Bonnie Anne: Crumpets and marmalade.
Gracie Conrad: No time for cooking, I have to fiddle with my golem's gears. Hand me that 5/8 sprocket.
Ratbeard: What's a sprocket?

Fine, fine, that'll have to do. Party time!!!

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Sam Underhill on Sep 14, 2013 wrote:
Ok guys, what did ya bring, it better be good this time.

Subodai: Meatballs with bbq / yum sauce.
Ratbeard: Toasted cheese on a stick.
Sarah Steele: Grilled skewered veggies.
Gaspard de Vole: Spaghetti parmesan, with not four, but five extra grated cheeses.
Catbeard: Pickled herring, of course.
Old Scratch: I and I do not eat Captain my Captain.
Rooster Cogburn: A side dish of strawberry pudding covered with true grit.
Milo Graytail: Pizza from Scrimshaw.
El Toro: Tortillas from Santo Pollo.
Monkey King: Rare delicate almond pasties from the highest mountain peaks of Moosho.
Rooster Cogburn: I was just kidding about the grit. It was a joke.
Bob the Musketeer: My appetite.
Bonnie Anne: Crumpets and marmalade.
Gracie Conrad: No time for cooking, I have to fiddle with my golem's gears. Hand me that 5/8 sprocket.
Ratbeard: What's a sprocket?

Fine, fine, that'll have to do. Party time!!!
Lol! Thank you for the laugh dear Sam Underhill. You did a brilliant job with impersonating each of the companions, and I had a great joy reading that. Such wonderful food! What shall I do with myself?

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Congratulations, Elizabeth -- this gives me the opportunity for another book quote for you. Ahem:

'Tis the good reader that makes a good book; in every book she finds passages which seem confidences or asides hidden from all else and unmistakably meant for her ear; the profit of books is according to the sensibility of the reader; the profoundest though or passion sleeps as in a mine, until it is discovered by an equal mind and heart.

-- slightly adapted from Ralph Waldo Emerson (my, they believed in long sentences in the 19th C.!)

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Too late for editing, I'm afraid, but the quote should say 'the profoundest thought or passion'... makes more sense that way