Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

BIG problem

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
When i try to go on p101 all it says is kingsisle. So I log in then it starts to load then it goes back to username and password screen

on w101 instead of saying just kingsisle on the username and password screen [ with the news ] it says you are currently offline?

but, on w101 it actually goes on the game but you can't see wizards only their pets then every 5 min into the game it says can not connect to wizard101 plz try again later

My bro says this has happened to him for about a week

if your confused don't hesitate to ask

Administrator
You'll want to contact support@pirate101.com if this problem persists. When you contact them, please provide as much detail as possible:

1. Confirm username (which account are you playing)
2. What area were you trying to access when this happened?
3. What time (approximately) was it?
4. Please attach game logs for further review (see below for more instructions).
5. Are you still having this trouble? If not, what occurred?

Instructions for sending game logs:
Use your email service to add an attachment. Drill down to the Pirate101 Folder then to the Bin Folder and the Log Folder then select "Captain_XXX.Log" (the highest numbered one or the most recently dated). Then just hit send!

If this is too large for your email server to attach or send, then open the game folder, go to the the bin folder again and locate the Captain.log. Right click on the log file and select Save as Zip (or similar wording - will vary depending on your specific operating system). Then, go back to your email and attach the newly zipped Captain.log.zip file.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
MightySwashbuckler... on Aug 25, 2013 wrote:
When i try to go on p101 all it says is kingsisle. So I log in then it starts to load then it goes back to username and password screen

on w101 instead of saying just kingsisle on the username and password screen [ with the news ] it says you are currently offline?

but, on w101 it actually goes on the game but you can't see wizards only their pets then every 5 min into the game it says can not connect to wizard101 plz try again later

My bro says this has happened to him for about a week

if your confused don't hesitate to ask
I have had this exact problem before as well. What I found is that if your internet browser, example Internet Explorer is set to "Work Offline " mode, Pirate101 will not work. It also appeared to me that when Internet Expolorer is set to offline, Pirate101 will occasionallly connect but then will refuse to connect for about a week.

I found it was an easy fix to simply make sure my Internet Expolorer is always set to Work Online.

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010