Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Idea

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 02, 2012
I'd like to see an option to turn mount display on and off
I have the jade dino guy but I'm not really fond of his looks I'd really like an option to turn off display
So I can still go fast but not to see the mount constantly.

Scurvy Orion Lanyard Level 65

Merciless Talon Level 17

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Scurvy Orion Lanya... on Aug 12, 2013 wrote:
I have the jade dino guy but I'm not really fond of his looks I'd really like an option to turn off display

Merciless Talon Level 17
Ironic, my friend Sneaky Wolf Ironside has been rubbing in my face that he's got a Jade Ankylosaur mount while I have no mount. XD

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Scurvy Orion Lanya... on Aug 12, 2013 wrote:

Merciless Talon Level 17
That would be hilarious.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 31, 2009
Just Add Bacon on Aug 13, 2013 wrote:
Ironic, my friend Sneaky Wolf Ironside has been rubbing in my face that he's got a Jade Ankylosaur mount while I have no mount. XD
I'm not a huge fan of the Ankylosaurs, yet I have the Jade, Citrine, and Garnet. (All I wanted from the pack was furniture!) Take them, take them all! I'd love to set these guys free in my house.