Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Your most tragic moment ever on pirate101

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Have you ever did a battle so sad and scary you almost cried? Did you lose a companion you loved so much it made your heart ache? Or was a battle so devastating you just wanted to give up? Post your most tearful, tragic fights and moments on this board.

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
CheeryCherry1234 on Jul 12, 2013 wrote:
so far I got NOTHING.
It may be because its really difficult to have a tragic moment in this game.

Ciao!

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
My friend has a nack for leveling up extremely fast, so I often times find my highest level character (level 12) fighting in Marleybone. Most tragic moment is first dying in the first round, then when my friend healed me i immediately died. XD I still had fun watching, though.

Petty Officer
Dec 04, 2011
one time I was facing a two part dungeon (didn't know it was) I beat the first part barly and when I went to the last part I realizied I didn't have I potion left and died really fast

Lieutenant
Jun 23, 2012
Fighting Commander Davis over and over on the test realm before realizing that I had to switch out at least one of my best companions for a different one. I went in again, this time with Sarah Steele, Bonnie Anne and Old Scratch and I won. I was so happy the I had the big "YES!" moment.

Community Leader
For sheer tragedy, nothing beats Dead Mike's promotion quests. (He's the blue zombie Buccaneer from the Presidio set.) His storyline is so sad I literally cried for him. The second one was sad too, but the first one really drew me in and the final twist had me in tears. I wanted to reach right through the screen and hug him!

Chatroom Moderator - Pieces of Eight Radio
Lieutenant
May 21, 2009
Sierra Starsong on Jul 17, 2013 wrote:
For sheer tragedy, nothing beats Dead Mike's promotion quests. (He's the blue zombie Buccaneer from the Presidio set.) His storyline is so sad I literally cried for him. The second one was sad too, but the first one really drew me in and the final twist had me in tears. I wanted to reach right through the screen and hug him!
Yeah, Dead Mike's promotion quests bring me to tears whenever I do them. He's such a good character, and he's a poor soul at that too...

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
My privateer Natalie has him. Maybe she will see it too.

Lovable Natalie

Ensign
Dec 08, 2012
I think I may have one of those battle during Mooshu against the emperor were you had to threaten the chicken. It was a pain mainly because it was so difficult to move around. I remember when I was just about attack the chicken, the emperor just stepped right in front of me blocking my pathway to the chicken and just knocks me out like nothing. Somehow I managed to do it again by myself in the end.

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
SSJ4Bray on Jul 17, 2013 wrote:
I think I may have one of those battle during Mooshu against the emperor were you had to threaten the chicken. It was a pain mainly because it was so difficult to move around. I remember when I was just about attack the chicken, the emperor just stepped right in front of me blocking my pathway to the chicken and just knocks me out like nothing. Somehow I managed to do it again by myself in the end.
Wow! That's frightening!

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
OK Here is one with the Frogerales. I was in the Compound. I had Bonnie Milo and Thunder Hoof. I was in the part where you defeat the Captain. We got them all on high yellow but all of a sudden Milo got knocked out. Then Thunder, then Bonnie. I used Walk in Shadows. I got one of them, but one of the remaining Frogerales took me out. It was scary.

Pretty Cheryl Walker

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
I got a second wind because of my hatred of chickens

Ensign
Nov 01, 2009
I had that exact same problem! Only my character made it around the general, and he managed to kill one of the guards near the chicken. Then, a guard walks right up next to the chicken blocking my path!That was probably my most tragic moment, but as if I was blessed, a guards walks AWAY from the chicken leaving me to win the dungeon!

Clever Anthony Jones,
Level 65 Swashbuckler
Level 20 Privateer