Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Helping To Find An Item

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 05, 2012
I've found out a really cool item and might want to share this item with you. Ever heard of Manticore's Sting? It is an item that grants Repel Boarders and seven damage points. They are dropped from Axwar and Dread Manticore. You may have seen a witchdoctor with Repel Boarders known as Stormy Wolf Gordon and asked yourself "why does he have Repel Boarders. He's only a witchdoctor." Once again, these are dropped from Axwar and Dread Manticore.

Ensign
Dec 06, 2012
Can you remind me where Axmar and Dread Manticore are in Aquila. I imagine it is somewhere in Illios, but I am not sure.

Ensign
Nov 05, 2012
Old Pirate on Jul 4, 2013 wrote:
Can you remind me where Axmar and Dread Manticore are in Aquila. I imagine it is somewhere in Illios, but I am not sure.
Thank you for reminding me. Axwar and Dread Manticore are in Achea. I forgot to put down the location

Petty Officer
Apr 11, 2013