Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The world of... Castaway

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 14, 2010
There could be a prequest to get to da final boss where you go into a super deep underwater chasm. Just a thought.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
Ihateseagulls on Aug 20, 2013 wrote:
There could be a prequest to get to da final boss where you go into a super deep underwater chasm. Just a thought.
this... just... Keeps... Getting... Better... Sweet...

Lieutenant
May 21, 2009
These world ideas are BRILLIANT!!! Keep 'em coming, these are AMAZING.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
I've been checking up on this thread often and I realize that a lot of people like it, including me! Then I had an idea: If you guys want to travel here in your future adventures, how about you yar the main post? If 100+ people yar the idea, maybe KI will look into it? I think this idea is brilliant, I would love to go there! Gonna go yar the main post right now.

~Elizabeth, level 29 ~

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
Just Add Bacon on Aug 23, 2013 wrote:
I've been checking up on this thread often and I realize that a lot of people like it, including me! Then I had an idea: If you guys want to travel here in your future adventures, how about you yar the main post? If 100+ people yar the idea, maybe KI will look into it? I think this idea is brilliant, I would love to go there! Gonna go yar the main post right now.

~Elizabeth, level 29 ~
GOOD IDEA!

how this post has grown...

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
Wow i forgot about this and am looking back on how much it's grown...

Petty Officer
Jun 17, 2013
Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
Musketeerman123 on Oct 27, 2013 wrote:
things in paridise?Pirates on vacation?
hmm? did you read carefully a world OF paradise is now flooded and gloomy not to mention the sea monsters

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
This world could be a side world connected to Skull Island, but you unlock it at level 55. You go into a vortex or something. Maybe connected to Corsair's Cove or something?

(tutorial tip) Captain Avery: Say there, pirate, you are becoming quite the duelist, eh? I think it's time we put your skills to the test. If you're ready for a challenge, you can see me in my office.

Captain Avery: So you decided to come? Splendid! We have not heard from the island of Castaway recently, and I'm starting to wonder... Oh, you haven't heard of Castaway? Let me tell you!
[initiate puppet show]
A long time ago, or not that long, actually, the island of Castaway was a tropical paradise. There were endless islands of beautiful cities and islands. The water was very close to the skyway in Castaway, though. After years of heavy rain, the lakes started to overflow. The sea monsters rose, and did what sea monsters do. It's getting a little out of hand, and I'm not sure if they can get out of this without an extra hand. You would be the perfect pirate!
[end puppet show]
Still want to go? We'll need you to get to the city of Atlantis so you can find the hidden Leviathan's lair. If you defeat him, all the other monsters will follow suit. Your first task is to get into Parrot Lake through the Refugee's Sea. Ask the residents what you can do to get access. Now go! Shoo!

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
you have all been a Huge support yar this post in hopes for it to get added,

side world- level 55-60

Avery- " ah pirate looks like you could cool down, come to office and we shall talk over a glass of yum."

Avery- Ah you're here so i hear you have been quite the hero eh? i have a test for you. The world of castaway has been... What's that? you haven't heard of Castaway? let me tell you then.

"Castaway, a world more beautiful then aquila. Named after Castaway as getting away because what could harm in a world so beautiful and nice. Well now the world is underwater! it's been told that the Armada did this but no one knows. Every one is too afraid to go and check because of all the deadly sea creatures across the world now, Are YOU brave enough?"

"not only do we need to help the parrots, I'm afraid soon the flood may come through the stormgate then who knows what could happen. Go talk to a parrot i know who goes by the name of Xavier if your lucky he'll still be there on the island of ???

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
Ihateseagulls on Aug 20, 2013 wrote:
I just wanna say that is a really good idea and should be done, if the world ever comes.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
[ Just found this again ] I am so surprised this was a hot topic for a little while. I have been on the message boards ever sense pirate101 was out and by the rate of things, I never thought I was gonna get a high rank

But I just wanted to say thanks for the support from everyone who... Supported?

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
Just Add Bacon on Aug 23, 2013 wrote:

~Elizabeth, level 29 ~
make sure to yar if you like this everyone!

Petty Officer
Jun 17, 2013
Pirates in the Sky on Jul 1, 2013 wrote:
Since it won't let me edit that post (weird?) I'll post my ideas here.

The skyways in Castaway could be bluish-green, since no one has bothered to clean the overgrowing algae. There is also flooding in some areas... The skyways could be:

Refugee's Sea- starting area, connects to River of the Fallen and Parrot Lake. Has stormgates to Valencia and Aquila. (You come through Aquila.) You have to help the residents here and fend off the sea creatures to get them to help you and lead you toward Parrot Lake.
Parrot Lake- second area, similar construction to Hammamitsu Skyway, just a lot larger. There are overgrown bridges, towns, etc above. Connects to Refugee's Sea, Atlantis Skyway, and Paradise Pond.
Atlantis Skyway- home of the city of Atlantis... except the Armada are trying to take over and find a hidden piece of the map. Half of the island is flooded, but you get to go underwater. You fight sea creatures underwater and Armada on land. (can't say more, haven't finished the storyline ) Connects to Parrot Lake, Deadly Lagoon, and Kraken's Lair. This is the third area you are in, and it has the most content.
Paradise Pond- Paradise Pond isn't so much of a paradise anymore. Flooding and plants let wild made residents forced to flee. Your quest in this area is to find out more about the Kraken, who knows about the Armada. The remaining residents need help though, and there may be a price to pay... This is the fourth area- connects to Parrot Lake.
Deadly Lagoon- In this area you are still searching for the Kraken, but you have also attracted the attention of the leviathan, who has cast a entanglement spell on the Kraken's Lair. You go to Deadly Lagoon to find how to get into the Kraken's Lair without the leviathan knowing. This is the fifth skyway, and it connects to Atlantis Skyway.
Kraken's Lair- This area has two islands, Kraken's Island and an unnamed island. (Maybe The Floating Land! This could be related to Celestia.) After you finally got into the skyway, you still need to know about the Kraken. The locals advise you not to go, but you attract the Kraken using Storm Fruit which must be salvaged from Lagooneys. Kraken's Island is a 2hr dungeon. You may or may not get a Kraken companion after this .This is the sixth area in Castaway, and it connects to Atlantis Skyway.
River of the Fallen- This is the final skyway in Castaway, and it has many deadly servants of the leviathan swarming around and quite a few un-enterable vortexes. The last dungeon is here, where you fight the leviathan in a 4hr dungeon. The leviathan is battled in ship combat to weaken it, then you board onto its neck and fight it in normal combat. The River is a skyway and connects to Refugee's Sea only.

Do you like my ideas? Anything that needs to be changed? Great world idea!
No Aquila or Valencia.You come through Avernus.Also you fight Kane in River of the fallen.

Petty Officer
Jun 17, 2013
MightySwashbuckler... on Jun 29, 2013 wrote:
UPDATE:

Final boss, Leviathan

??? skyway, completely flooded, Need the new main quest ship to sail there.

Stabby and shooty weapon, Harpoon gun in one hand fin dorsals weapon in other hand.

Shooty weapon, Two handed harpoon

witchdoctor weapon, Triton

Well what do you think so far?
Ship could be like the Nautilus,where you can have companions roaming around and also it has 3 decks.Bottom Deck=Boarding area[has pictures of old Castaway there and also a statues of Neptunia,king of the sea and of you and your crew plus half your crew here]Middle Deck=Battle Deck[has weapons on the walls and floors and also where you have broadside combat]Top Deck=Driving Area[has framed maps,globes and a miniature model of Castaway in the middle and also has the rest of your crew roaming around here,plus it also has the wheel.]Notes;there is no equipment,has hairs to each deck and has power of Aquila Galleon[crowns shop] and has horn,canon,and wheel though

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
Musketeerman123 on Jul 13, 2014 wrote:
Ship could be like the Nautilus,where you can have companions roaming around and also it has 3 decks.Bottom Deck=Boarding area[has pictures of old Castaway there and also a statues of Neptunia,king of the sea and of you and your crew plus half your crew here]Middle Deck=Battle Deck[has weapons on the walls and floors and also where you have broadside combat]Top Deck=Driving Area[has framed maps,globes and a miniature model of Castaway in the middle and also has the rest of your crew roaming around here,plus it also has the wheel.]Notes;there is no equipment,has hairs to each deck and has power of Aquila Galleon[crowns shop] and has horn,canon,and wheel though
I like your idea and creativity! thanks for supporting the topic

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
Musketeerman123 on Jul 13, 2014 wrote:
Cool maybe it could have coral and moss on it then during a mission someone repays you cleans it up

Ensign
Feb 28, 2014
Oh my gosh, totally loving these ideas! I allways thought there should be more water in pirate101.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Here is a great ideia, more ship battles to fight powerful boss.I would like to see more ship battles,like the one in Aquila.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
Lavish Cedric on Jul 16, 2014 wrote:
Oh my gosh, totally loving these ideas! I allways thought there should be more water in pirate101.

Thanks

Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
This... sounds like Darkmoore to me. But I'm not saying it's bad; on the contrary, I think it's a great idea!

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
darkdoombro345 on Jul 17, 2014 wrote:
This... sounds like Darkmoore to me. But I'm not saying it's bad; on the contrary, I think it's a great idea!
I guess it's all on how you look at it, thanks!