Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ettins are totally worth it

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 04, 2012
One day I was fighting ettins and my six year old son was watching and he started giggling when one of them missed. Then I defeated one and he laughed out loud. But when one of them defeated my pet he couldn't stand anymore and was literally rolling on the floor laughing out loud. Now he wants me to fight them all the time, so I think the time spent fighting them is totally worth it just to hear him laugh.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Synakul on May 28, 2013 wrote:
One day I was fighting ettins and my six year old son was watching and he started giggling when one of them missed. Then I defeated one and he laughed out loud. But when one of them defeated my pet he couldn't stand anymore and was literally rolling on the floor laughing out loud. Now he wants me to fight them all the time, so I think the time spent fighting them is totally worth it just to hear him laugh.
I love when you defeat one, the Ettin scratches his other head and a big wooden thing drops drops on one of the Ettin's head.

Petty Officer
Jun 09, 2009
They have two heads that dislike eachother
It's really funny of how they act like they're brother and sister so if one hits another the other hits the other back. It's also funny when you defeat them because one head is down and then the other gets hit by the weapon

Lieutenant
May 29, 2009
These are some of the funniest creatures I've come across

I LOVE how when they die the one on the right will try to rouse the left head like "Hey buddy! Wake up!" Then the club that the left one threw in the air comes plopping down to bonk the right headed one out :)

Also their epic move when they fall down and do an elbow drop just reminds me so much of when I used to watch Professional Wrestling.

Now if only they lost health when they hit themselves...hmm LOL

~SM~

Ensign
Nov 15, 2009
These things, among many more of course, is what makes KingsIsle Pirate101 and Wizard101 fun and enjoyable to play

Ensign
Mar 26, 2012
I present to you a spell that is the second version of Charm for witchdoctors: charm and confusion, charms the enemy and after the charm wares off confuses them because they won't know if they actually loved them or not, this would be great on the Ettins.

Cass Underwood Lvl 54
Ryan Underwood Lvl 16
Andrew Underwood Lvl 11
Samuel Underwood Lvl 4
Caleb Underwood Lvl 5
Brandon Underwood Lvl 3

Petty Officer
Jan 01, 2013
It is very funny, but it gets annoying after a while.

Ensign
Dec 16, 2009
This has to be one of the funniest monsters in the game!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Today I noticed the Left head choking the right one during a fight. It was a new animation for me as I had not seen it before. Was that part of a critical move? If I remember right they were in idle mode when I saw it but I could be wrong. I just thought it was nice to see them do something different than just whomping each other on the head.