Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Doctor Who

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Oct 24, 2012
So many NPCs from The Isle of Fetch are taken from Doctor Who, I don't know if anyone else noticed but I've compiled a small list:

Sgt. Benton- Sgt. Benton
Captain Harkness- Captain Jack Harkness
Brigadier Stuart- Brigadier Alistair Gordon Lethbridge Stuart
Major Chesterton- Ian Chesterton
The Professor- The Doctor (Although he is featured in Wizard101's Marleybone, but I thought I'd mention him)

I've even found some similarities between The Cybermen and Daleks and The Armada.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Ensign
Mar 12, 2013
The whole many worlds thing seems to fit with Dr. Who's parallel universes.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Maybe you missed it or haven't completed the quest involving the Marleybonian battle golems, but there's a huge reference to the dalaks there at the start of the fight.

Petty Officer
Oct 24, 2012
CdeWinter on May 29, 2013 wrote:
Maybe you missed it or haven't completed the quest involving the Marleybonian battle golems, but there's a huge reference to the dalaks there at the start of the fight.
Actually, they shout at the start of the battle "Eradicate," The Daleks say "Exterminate, sometimes they say "Eradicate," but very rarley, they mostly screech "Exterminate."

Petty Officer
Jun 09, 2009
In Bonnie Anne's third promotion quest when you try to see which barrel is the Naphtha Barrel, there's one barrel that's filled with custard and fish sticks.
I know that the Docter enjoys custard and fish sticks (or at least I think he does)

Petty Officer
Jan 01, 2013
I'm only level 52, and still in Mooshu, after reading this, I am super excited to reach Marleybone!!!