Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Bundle Ideas!

AuthorMessage
Bosun
May 06, 2009
Pirate101's been out for quite some time. So far, in terms of game merchandise, we have many Gift Cards and 2 Bundles. Wizard101 on the other hand, as seen over 8 Bundles, retired 2, and 2 new ones are on the horizon for their future (I would tell!). For someone whose played both games and seen all the cool items out there, I want Pirate101 to release some more bundles! All in good time of course, what with the new update and all. But, I came up with 6 new bundles ranging between $29-$39 (hmm...what if they had $19 dollar bundles?) based off of Monquista-MooShu. Anyway, here they are! (Note: I won't go into detail with Gear. Other stats are there but I will point out only the major parts):

Renegade Bundle $39
House:
Cursed Monquistan Mansion- This abode has a very...interesting design. Sunken into a cavern, red vines strangle the courtyard. Hidden sewers have cool areas to explore. An abandon Mansion is actually big enough for a Pirate to stand in! Comes with new Cursed Fortune Monkey Statue!
Ship: None
Mount: None
Gear: The Rogue's Rebellious Set (Hat: Rally. Robe: Artillery. Boots: Summon Vine)
Weapon: Renegade's Striker (spear and crossbow combo. A Smashy/Shooty weapon with Relentless Epic)
Companion: Renegade Monquistador Bowman (Parting Shot) and Renegade Monquistador (Repel Boarders)
Pet: Bloodbat Pet with Repel Boarders
Dungeon: None

Clockwork Bundle $39
House:
None
Mount: Toymaker's Copper Flappers (Pirate101 spin on Wizard101's Mechanical Wings Mount)
Gear: Resistor's Clockwork Desguise with Swashbuckler aimed stats (Boys get a Dragoon inspired look while Girls gain a Battle Angel attire) (Hat: Clockwork Spider Summon Robe: Shadow Dance Boots: Dance of Steel)
Weapon: Gearwised Cutlass (Looks like Battle Angel's Cutlass) Comes with Flanking
Companion: None
Pet: Mechanical Chirper Pet with Riposte (looks similar to Mechanical Bird)
Dungeon: First ever, Pirate101, all new House Dungeon: Knight's Clockwork Tower! Knight was once an Eliteman to Kane but was removed for being "obsolete". But Knight escaped destruction! Now he wishes to prove his usefulness and take vengeance by building a dangerous weapon: the Clockwork Tower! Will you be able to stop him before he destroy's your own house for fuel?

Dragon Titan's Bundle $29
House:
None
Ship: Dragonspyre Galleon with full, Bundle-only, Dragon Origin parts (Sails, Wheel etc.) and Dragon Figurehead at preset levels
Mount: Bone Dragon Mount (looks like Wizard101's retired Bone Drake Mount)
Gear: Titan's Hoodoo Armor, a Witchdoctor aimed set. (Hat: Big Juju Robe: Mojo Blade Boots: Ghost Dragon Summon)
Weapon: Dragon Titan Staff comes with WitchHunter and 4 Range
Companion: Dragon Spellcaster Companion (Mutineer's Grasp, Mojo Blast, Evil Eye and Mojo Echo Looks like Wizard's Draconian Wizards)
Pet: Ghost Dragon Pet

Stay tuned for the Cool Ranch, MooShu, & Marleybone bundles! In the mean time, what ideas do you have?

Ensign
Sep 02, 2012
Cunning Finnigan S... on May 24, 2013 wrote:
Pirate101's been out for quite some time. So far, in terms of game merchandise, we have many Gift Cards and 2 Bundles. Wizard101 on the other hand, as seen over 8 Bundles, retired 2, and 2 new ones are on the horizon for their future (I would tell!). For someone whose played both games and seen all the cool items out there, I want Pirate101 to release some more bundles! All in good time of course, what with the new update and all. But, I came up with 6 new bundles ranging between $29-$39 (hmm...what if they had $19 dollar bundles?) based off of Monquista-MooShu. Anyway, here they are! (Note: I won't go into detail with Gear. Other stats are there but I will point out only the major parts):

Renegade Bundle $39
House:
Cursed Monquistan Mansion- This abode has a very...interesting design. Sunken into a cavern, red vines strangle the courtyard. Hidden sewers have cool areas to explore. An abandon Mansion is actually big enough for a Pirate to stand in! Comes with new Cursed Fortune Monkey Statue!
Gear: The Rogue's Rebellious Set (Hat: Rally. Robe: Artillery. Boots: Summon Vine)
Weapon: Renegade's Striker (spear and crossbow combo. A Smashy/Shooty weapon with Relentless Epic)
Companion: Renegade Monquistador Bowman (Parting Shot) and Renegade Monquistador (Repel Boarders)

Clockwork Bundle $39
House:
None
Mount: Toymaker's Copper Flappers (Pirate101 spin on Wizard101's Mechanical Wings Mount)
Gear: Resistor's Clockwork Desguise with Swashbuckler aimed stats (Boys get a Dragoon inspired look while Girls gain a Battle Angel attire) (Hat: Clockwork Spider Summon Robe: Shadow Dance Boots: Dance of Steel)
Weapon: Gearwised Cutlass (Looks like Battle Angel's Cutlass) Comes with Flanking
Dungeon: First ever, Pirate101, all new House Dungeon: Knight's Clockwork Tower! Knight was once an Eliteman to Kane but was removed for being "obsolete". But Knight escaped destruction! Now he wishes to prove his usefulness and take vengeance by building a dangerous weapon: the Clockwork Tower! Will you be able to stop him before he destroy's your own house for fuel?

House:
None
Ship: Dragonspyre Galleon with full, Bundle-only, Dragon Origin parts (Sails, Wheel etc.) and Dragon Figurehead at preset levels
Gear: Titan's Hoodoo Armor, a Witchdoctor aimed set. (Hat: Big Juju Robe: Mojo Blade Boots: Ghost Dragon Summon)
Companion: Dragon Spellcaster Companion (Mutineer's Grasp, Mojo Blast, Evil Eye and Mojo Echo Looks like Wizard's Draconian Wizards)

Stay tuned for the Cool Ranch, MooShu, & Marleybone bundles! In the mean time, what ideas do you have?
I like your Ideas but I want to change some stuff

1) The clock work companion should be a armada sniper or a battle angel
2) The dragon warrior should look like a draco in the wizard101 tutorial
3) The bundles should have ether member or crowns in it

Thats all

Chase

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012

Renegade Bundle $39
House:

Clockwork Bundle $39
House:
None

House:
None

Why not a clockwork mansion in Valencia?

Bosun
May 06, 2009
Legend of Cool Ran... on May 26, 2013 wrote:

Thats all

Chase
1. Since Blind Mew stated he was not open to the idea of Clockwork companions, I wanted to respect that and not give the Clockwork Bundle any Clockwork Companions. At the same time, I couldn't think of another companion so I left the position blank. This allowed me to make a reasonable $29 bundle (at least in my eyes)

2. I thought about that, and I already changed it while my post was under edit. I guess was just a tad late it would seem

3. Lol I should've stated that. I figured since all $29 and $39 bundles have Membership and Crowns on them, I just figured players would already understand that. Guess I should've said it somewhere anyway. Oh, well. I'll go ahead and say it now:

While not stated, all bundles on my post give 5000 crowns or 1 Month Subscription and (only for the house granting bundles) an Additional House Space Potion!

Thanks for the feedback!

Bosun
May 06, 2009

Renegade Bundle $39
House:

Clockwork Bundle $39
House:
None

House:
None

Updates:

-Restating: All bundles here and any future bundles I make, will having 5000crowns or 1 Month Sub, and an Additional House Space Potion. (With your own ideas, you're free to say however many crowns of subcription you want)
-The Ghost Dragon Pet comes with Vengeance Strike!
-The Gearwised Cutlass is a Shooty/Slashy weapon

That's all for now!

Ensign
Jan 16, 2012
they sound epic guys you should get them posted

Trustworthy Talon Carter Withchdoctor level 35

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012

Renegade Bundle $39
House:

Clockwork Bundle $39
House:
None

House:
None

Excuse me oceanpainting, but I got myself a battle angel armor piece from the beachhead fortress while trying to shut it down. Why not give a male battle angel look for the boys? I think that would be cool. Although it is too bad that we can't have clockworks as companions (and ALL because of an old movie that might not be around anymore). Plus, a lot of people on this site really wanted clockwork companions (who can blame them, evil or not, the clockworks are still cool, and can be reprogrammed too) everyone loves a good hero, but everyone also loves a great villain (plus, they added Dr. Noh (who IS a bad guy by the way) as a companion).

Bosun
May 06, 2009
Here are the next Bundle ideas. I'll be adding in 2 Aquila bundles and a Wharf Rat Bundle later. The ideas just popped into my head and I couldn't resist adding. But for now, here's a Cool Ranch, MooShu, and Marleybone bundle!:

Banditoad Bundle $39
House:
Dusty Ranch House- Enjoy this dusty ranch house with enough space to open your own ranch! The expanisve clay rock is simply captivating. Watch out for the cacti though! Journey to hidden mines, drink from the home watering hole and or enjoy the sunset skies of this expansive home.
Ship: Banditoad Frigrate with complete Banditoad ship parts (Figure Head, Sails, Wheals, Horn etc.)
Mount: Desperado's Steed
Gear: Wild Ranger's Garb set (Hat: Claw Trap Robe: Wind Spirit Boots: Snap Shot)
Weapon: Gunslinger's Pistols comes with Quick Draw. Has 3 Range
Companion: Banditoad Companion (Critical Strike, Grape Shot and Parting Shot)
Pet: Buzzard Pet with Blade Storm

Imperial Bundle $39
House:
Warlord's Grand Pagoda- Relax and enjoy this secluded home. Master the ways of the Ninja and hop from island to island, duel in the PvP arena, explore this large home or meditate on the serene, bamboo covered grounds. Whatever it is you like, you'll love it here on this home.
Mount: Imperial Dragon Mount (Pirate101 spin on Wizard's Wyvern Mount.)
Gear: Imperial Lord's Armor set (Hat: Triton's Song Robe: Brutal Charge Boots: Shark's Fury)
Weapon: Blade of the Last Warrior comes with Vengeance Strike
Companion: Silver Ninja Pig Companion (Critical Strike, Walk in Shadows, and Riposte)
Pet: Baby Dragon pet with Crossfire (That's right. This pet attacks at range! Looks like Wizard101 Shenlong Dragon)

Officer's Bundle $39
House: Marleybone Mansion- Live luxuriously in this high class mansion! Enjoy the night view, and carefully crafted architectures, and cobbled roads that lead to your massive palace. Also, there may be a house or two for guests or just fun sparring! You don't mind smoking chimney's right? There are quite a few on this house.
Ship: Marleybone Frigrate with War Dog Figure Head
Mount: War Tiger Mount
Gear: General's Surcoat set, a Privateer aimed gear. (Hat: Refresh Robe: Valor's Shield Boots: Call to Arms)Has a similar appearnce to the latern carrying Dog Officers (I'm afraid I don't know their exact name)
Weapon: Soldier's Royal Slicers (a Slashy/Shooty weapon with Second Chance)
Companion: Dog Officer Companion (Critical Strike, Incendiary Shot, Return Fire. Looks like the Redcoats)
Pet: Blood Hound pet with Hold the Line

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Legend of Cool Ran... on May 26, 2013 wrote:

Thats all

Chase
did you even read this?

Bosun
May 06, 2009
Quentin Atherton on May 27, 2013 wrote:
Excuse me oceanpainting, but I got myself a battle angel armor piece from the beachhead fortress while trying to shut it down. Why not give a male battle angel look for the boys? I think that would be cool. Although it is too bad that we can't have clockworks as companions (and ALL because of an old movie that might not be around anymore). Plus, a lot of people on this site really wanted clockwork companions (who can blame them, evil or not, the clockworks are still cool, and can be reprogrammed too) everyone loves a good hero, but everyone also loves a great villain (plus, they added Dr. Noh (who IS a bad guy by the way) as a companion).
Hmm...very interesting. Thank you for bring this to my attention! I did end up seeing a clockwork angel gear on someone sometime ago. In the back of my head I was like "Hmm...I should probably change this", but I never got around to it. This definitely needs to be changes now that you've noticed it (also I think both girls and boys can get the Battle Angel's Armor. Lol then by the clockwork wings). My idea is to change it to a completely custom Clockwork/Steam-punk/Gear looking set, restricted to the Clockwork Bundle. A lot of these, while posted, are still in the works lol.

Dr. Noh wasn't as main a target as the Armada so making him a companion doesn't affect the feel of the Story and keeping the Armada "its". Also, building off of that Armada "it" thesis, Fin Dorsal, Gortez, Dr. Noh, what seperates them from the Clockworks is that their, alive and can feel. The Armada can not and can only destroy.

But...as, I think more and more on the Clockwork Companion matter...hmmm...Blind Mew said he was never in favor of a Clockwork companion in the story. However, does it count if the clockwork has nothing to do with the story? Or as long as everyone can still percieve the Armada as "its", then it would be find to have one as a Companion. Or, while late, we get a clockwork companion at the end of it all? Yes, yes I can open up to the idea of either an Armada Clockwork Companion (which most want) or a Pirate101 spin on Wizard101's Marleybone labor Clockworks (maybe?) lol. Ok, I'll post an update for a Clockwork Companion. But not very soon. I have one urgent matter for the Clockwork Companion...

Which one should it be!?

Bosun
May 06, 2009
Quentin Atherton on May 26, 2013 wrote:
Why not a clockwork mansion in Valencia?
Oooh! That's a lovely idea! I hadn't thought about a Valencian Villa or a Clockwork Base house. With the Clockwork Bundle, I was basing it off the Pagoda Gauntlet Bundle in Wizard101. I wanted Pirate to finally have a Dungeon or instance there own at high or low levels so I decided not to create or state a house of the Clockwork Bundle. I really do like the idea of a house in the Valencian Skies so I'll post a different Valencia bundle with a house in the mix of a Clockwork Mansion/Base and Valencia architecture. In my head, it has a nice look.

Bosun
May 06, 2009
Sorry for the long wait. Here are the 2 Aquilan Bundles, Valencian Bundle and the Wharf Rat Bundle. I would really appreaciate it, if other players and simple posters could make some of their own bundles while also critiquing mine and others. I love a lot of interaction and overall discussion between players. But onward is where we go!:

Raider's Bundle $29
House:
Aquilan Look-Out Tower with Golden Egg- Get a nice view of your house and maybe get a treasure! Hmm, the Stone Griffin on top that guards it looks pretty life-like...wait a minute...
Ship: Aquilan Frigrate Ship with Vulture Figure Head
Gear: Scavenger's Worn Armor set (Hat: High Resistance, No Card Robe: Crows Song Boots: Refresh)
Weapon: Worn Sling with Parting Shot (Shooty Weapon)
Companion: Vulter Raider Companion (Critical Strike, Parting Shot)
Pet: None

Hero's Bundle $39
House:
Lost Olympian Palace- enjoy this very old, old, old, old, um...did I mention old? palace. Forgotten by the mightiest of Aquilan rules, it now makes a nice hang out for the sneakest of Pirates. Minus the crumbling ceilings, falling colums, and burn trees, it is a lovely space. The water features are very nice! You might find a surprise or two with treauses, secret spaces, and a breathtaking views.
Mount: Great Condor Mount
Gear: Gladiator's Set (Hat: Juju Robe: None Boots: Mighty Charge)
Weapon: Blades of the Fighter with First Strike
Companion: Vulture Plunderer Companion (Critical Strike, Vengeance Strike)
Pet: Vulture pet with Flanking

Rat Pack Bundle $29
House:
None
Ship: Wharf Rat Gallion Ship with Rat Figure Head
Mount: Giant Sewer Rat Mount
Gear: Pickpocketer's Drapes Set (Hat: Backstab Robe: Walk in Shadows Boots: Hurl Knives)
Weapon: Knives of the Thief (comes with Cheap Shot)
Companion: Mouse Fencer Companion (Critical Strike and First Strike) and Rat Swashbuckler Companion (Quick Draw)
Pet: Rat pet with Repel Boarders

Renaissance Bundle $39
House:
Grand Clockwork Villa- Live in this amazingly spacious villa. It's got a wonderful old world feel with grand architecture. If you're not into the old stylings, there is an interesting Clockwork fortress built right off of it. It's an...interesting addition but you get the best of both worlds.
Mount: Da Finchi's Glider
Gear: Resistance Veteran's Smock set (Hat: Bear Trap Robe: Assassin's Mist Boots: Gives high Dodgy and Gallent Defense)
Weapon: Renaissance Rapier (Shooty/Stabby weapon with Flanking)
Companion: Porthos- Crab Engineer Companion (Critical Strike, Vengeance Strike)
Pet: Ermine pet with Riposte

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
I have a great bundle idea:

Valencian Bundle:

House: Clockwork Castle: Looks like you stole the deed to Kane's newly built estate (Kane: D:<). Secret passages galore, a treasure vault which gives you treasure every day, a war room with a HUGE map of the Spiral, a balcony with a clockwork army waiting for your orders (just for decoration), a wonderful dining hall for you and your crew, multiple empty rooms large enough for you to get creative to decorate, and a beautiful armada rose garden with a gigantic fountain with a statue of Kane's Elite Court all together at once. This house is the best in pirate aristocracy.

Dungeon: NONE

Gear: Battle Angel Helmet (gives black fog) Battle Angel Chest Piece (gives Gambit of Steel) Battle Angel Marching Boots (gives +4 critical strike)

Weapon: Battle Angel's Set (a golden rapier with a golden revolver: gives 40% armor piercing, 10 damage, 20 agility, 60 armor)

Mount: four person clockwork carriage ( a clockwork butler drives the carriage while you and your friends sit inside)

Companions: A Battle Angel (Angela Terminautus) and a Dragoon (Militus Decimus). Blind Mew, these clockworks will have nothing to do with the story, therefore it won't effect the clockworks' bad guy status, so don't worry.

Pet: A flock of clockwork birds with a riposite and second chance skill.

Potions: 3 Brick-a-Brack potions.

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
All Forty Dollar cards must have a house in my opinion.

Bosun
May 06, 2009
Ruthless Anthony on Jun 7, 2013 wrote:
All Forty Dollar cards must have a house in my opinion.
Or at least something to deal with a house, but not entirely. If you're refering to my Clockwork Bundle (which is the only $39 Bundle without a house but a gauntlet instead), it's based off of Wizard101's Pagoda Gauntlet set which is $39 dollars. But don't worry. Most $39 Bundles come with a house as it is anyway.

Petty Officer
May 24, 2009
how about this idea, a metamorphic house, which is house that can change to suit what kind of pirate you are using, if you punch in the code for it and put it on your swashbuckler, it will change to look like something that would suit a swashbuckler, or use it on your witchdoctor, it will change to a water mole hut or some kind of temple or a cave, buccaneer a hunting lodge simuliar to what the buccaneer teacher has, but bigger, Musketeer and giant fort with cannons and cannon turrets and a commander's lodgings in the center of it, and for privateers, and valencian manor like the one that Stag (or whatever his name is) or a marleyboneian manor

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
my new bundle idea would be a krokotopian house with stuff that represents your pirate like green vapor for witchdoctorsthe mount would be a mander mount .the companion would be your classs teacher 5 levels above your level .the clothing would be your class type of clothing like a dress from vadima .the ship would be a krokotopian ship with a sun figurehead .it would cost 39 dollars with a tribal crew pack or a new pack your choice and 5000 crowns or 1 month membership .

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
the snow bundle $39 a house with a temple filled with snow a eagle giving us treasure daily a sky house filled with gems and gold floors and walls .a secret passageway leading to your other houses a garden filled with roses with snow on them the gear would be like the marleybone gear from your class .The mount would be a carriage pulled by snow horses .the weapon would be a staff or a sword your choice .no dungeon .the pet would be a warrior eagle with the talent mojo echo and rentless.the companion would be a darkmoor companion witchdoctor.level 50 if your level 40 .no ship

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
the first bundle I put I forget to add a weapon so here it is the weapon is a staff called moonscla with mojo echo and mojo blade 2 and deals 540 damage and the other one is a sword called the grina scla deals 500 damages comes with rouse and accuary boost spell it doest have a pet or a dungeon and it cost 39 dollars

Bosun
Dec 21, 2009
Albion bundle:

House: Albion cottage: This rather dramp cottage has a few secrets, like it may hav ebeen built ontop the ruins of an albionian fortress, all you have to find is the entrance; the house though cramped has spaucious yards and the ruins of an albion dueling arena, can do pvp up to 4 players for 1v1 or 2v2.
This beautiful area is perfect for a knight in training with it's may hidden areas and grand waterfalls.
Dungeon: none
Gear: Albion Knight's armor: Helmet of wisdom gives mojo sword, The armor of Knighthood gives reinforce, The Grieves of speed gives 5 more sqaures in battle movement and adds a regular speed bonus of 15%.
Weapon: Albion knight's Broadsword, gives 10 armor and gives bladestorm/double tap (This sword also has a secret barrel in the blade, allowing musketeers to use their gun abilities)
Mount: none
Companions: Fox squire
Pets: none

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
Great ideas, all of them would work very well as bundles! Of course, KI couldn't release all of the bundles at the same time, and with this many, it would start to turn out like Wizard101 (as you mentioned, with 8 bundles.) Players in Wizard101 are starting to get unhappy because to some of them it seems like KingsIsle is just trying to make a quick $40 off of them.

Because these are very good ideas, I don't think that they should go to waste. Many could be put into the game in different ways, especially the houses. If you ask me, Pirate101 is especially lacking in housing, and having other worlds' houses would definitely add some "spice" to the housing.

Other ways that the content could be inserted would be things like packs or maybe just being added to the Crowns Shop. Other items, like gear sets could be dropped by secret bosses, become rare drops from existing bosses, or could be added to an existing world like Crab Alley and the Waterworks was to Wizard101.

My favorite bundles that you made we're probably the Renegade Bundle because I really liked the areas in Monquista with overgrown red vines like the described Cursed Monquista Mansion, the Dragon Titan's bundle because of the Dragonspyre ship (we haven't seen much from Avernus,) and the Banditoad Bundle because of the house; I am enjoying the world design of Cool ranch and it sounds really cool.

Bosun
May 06, 2009
Pirates in the Sky on Jun 18, 2013 wrote:
Great ideas, all of them would work very well as bundles! Of course, KI couldn't release all of the bundles at the same time, and with this many, it would start to turn out like Wizard101 (as you mentioned, with 8 bundles.) Players in Wizard101 are starting to get unhappy because to some of them it seems like KingsIsle is just trying to make a quick $40 off of them.

Because these are very good ideas, I don't think that they should go to waste. Many could be put into the game in different ways, especially the houses. If you ask me, Pirate101 is especially lacking in housing, and having other worlds' houses would definitely add some "spice" to the housing.

Other ways that the content could be inserted would be things like packs or maybe just being added to the Crowns Shop. Other items, like gear sets could be dropped by secret bosses, become rare drops from existing bosses, or could be added to an existing world like Crab Alley and the Waterworks was to Wizard101.

My favorite bundles that you made we're probably the Renegade Bundle because I really liked the areas in Monquista with overgrown red vines like the described Cursed Monquista Mansion, the Dragon Titan's bundle because of the Dragonspyre ship (we haven't seen much from Avernus,) and the Banditoad Bundle because of the house; I am enjoying the world design of Cool ranch and it sounds really cool.
Thank you for the feedback! I really happy you liked some

You're right. KI couldn't release these all at once and, honestly, I don't want them to. There is a budget to their madness and they cant spend their time and energy willy-nilly. I'm simply posing many ideas as possible future use (and I have a LOT of ideas), but at the end of the day, none of them have to be added. I would love it if they could consider to work on at least one of them and any would be find for me lol.

I liked what they did about releasing 3 bundles at one time for Wizard101, but I don't think they should attempt another undertaking. It was quite a long wait. Plus it adds to that feeling the KI is only trying to entice people to buy-buy-BUY when that's not true at all (well not completely. They need to make money, but they're not promoting just buying stuff but create a fun experience for all their players. We've seen that in many places with the employees).

Wizard101 has greatly expanded. Remember it was small at one point. Bundles and Packs were nonexistent. But, after 4 years, they really grew and have a huge community and can do soooo much more. Their Packs and Bundles were very small and few. Over time they added one new pack or bundle and now they have and have had a whole lot of them. They also did it slightly quickly (like 3-6 months between each release) and now many players are sick of seeing anymore. I don't think they should feel that way. I look at Packs and Bundles and say "Hey, it's nice to see something new!" But I wont make it a priority to get them as long as they're not going to leave soon (Boochbeard Bundle and Mega Bundle).

For Wizard101, I'd recommend KI lay off any more Packs or Bundles until players want to have a new one. They gives them time to work on something else, knowing that it's ok to have their Artist calm their aching hands. As for Pirate101, bring them every now and again but at least 8 months apart. The Tribal Crew Pack gained some interest but no one is in any interest to see a new Pack.

If some of these items simply ended up in the Crown Shop, in a vendor's inventory, or as a drop, I would be find with that. Thanks again for your feedback!

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
I came up with another Cool Ranch one.

Warrior's Bundle $39

House: Bison Fortress, a large area with plenty of space and a tall wooden wall protecting you from your enemies. Rivers flow through the area, even going through the house at one point, and there are several tents outside. The actual house is an oversized Bison tent with several rooms and two floors. It has plenty of tribal looking spears and weapons on the ground. There is a hill outside leading to something that looks like the Thunderbird temple.

Ship: None.

Mount: A choice between a smaller version of Sister Snake, Brother Wolf, or Brother Owl.

Gear: A headress that looks similar to the ones the bison wear, and yes, hair is still visible while wearing it, a vest with brown colored pants and feathers decorating it, and moccasins.

Weapon: An option between the Bison Shaman's staff, Hunter's bow, daggers made of rock, a spear, or a sword and circle shaped spear.

Companion: Bison Chief (A Bison Privateer with a super feathery headdress)

Pet: A colorful Sky Snake.

Dungeon: None.

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
Pikachu792x on Jun 13, 2013 wrote:
how about this idea, a metamorphic house, which is house that can change to suit what kind of pirate you are using, if you punch in the code for it and put it on your swashbuckler, it will change to look like something that would suit a swashbuckler, or use it on your witchdoctor, it will change to a water mole hut or some kind of temple or a cave, buccaneer a hunting lodge simuliar to what the buccaneer teacher has, but bigger, Musketeer and giant fort with cannons and cannon turrets and a commander's lodgings in the center of it, and for privateers, and valencian manor like the one that Stag (or whatever his name is) or a marleyboneian manor
pikachu, i choose your idea!

Bosun
May 06, 2009

Renegade Bundle $39
House:

Clockwork Bundle $39
House:
None

House:
None

Hey guys! After some thought, I'm going to be giving the Clockwork Bundle a heavy update. I'm not liking the old designs and description anymore. So here are the updates!:

Clockwork Gauntlet $39

House: None
Mount: Toymaker's Copper Flappers (Pirate101 spin on Wizard101's Mechanical Wings)
Gear: Clockwork Inventor's Mechanical Smock set. Includes Swashbuckler aimed stats and powers (Hat: Clockwork Spider Summon Robe: Gallant Defense Boots: Shadow Dance)
Weapon: Engineer's Gearwised Set (Slashy/Stabby weapon with Flanking)
Companion: Scrapped Clockwork Companion (Promotes to Discarded Clockwork and Defective Clockwork. Default Stat: Hold the Line. This Companion has a unique design available only through this bundle. You will NOT find any similar Clockworks outside this set)
Pet: Mechanical Chirper Pet with Riposte and Elusive (Rank 1) (Has similar appearance to Mechanical Birds)
Dungeon: Pirate101's first ever, House Instance!: Knight's Clockwork Bastion dungeon. Knight (like his name, he has a more Medieval style) was once an Eliteman under Kane, but soon showed signs of defectiveness and obsolete uses. Kane had Knight removed for being "obsolete". But Knight escaped his destruction! Now he wishes to take vengeance on Kane by building a dangerous weapon: the Clockwork Tower! The only problem? He plans to use the land of your house to do it! Will you be able to stop him before he destroy's your own house into a barren waste land?

I think these changes are a little more suiting to the bundle.