Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Thanks KI!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 15, 2012
I am well pleased to say i am impressed by the most recent update that you guys at KI have accomplished. Congratulations! this was not only the biggest pirate101 update ever it was also the best and i believe that a lot of the problems people had with the game have come to an end. I personally believe that buccaneers have been fixed! on par with the other classes finally and that i love the new worlds, equipment and overall update. so thank you KI for making my week with this update.

Adrian Deveruaux lvl 50
Adrian Deveruaux lvl 50
Adrian Xiriga lvl 50

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
I am looking forward to these updates going live. I have played around a bit in the test realm, but not in the new regions as my highest (level 50) characters have not finished Mooshoo.

In what ways do you think buccaneers have been improved?

-Michael

Petty Officer
Feb 24, 2012
sorry to disagree my friend but this is the worst one sided update to date
out powered completely by the new enemies
underpowered me and my team

not enjoying the fountain runs after death to heal ALL my companions and myself only to have to try and do it all over again

where is my power gone? why are we hit 3x by the enemy with extreme damage? why dont my first in line companions and powers come up? in these new dungeons where are the yum, like one? so annoying to find blue yum after i use all my instant heals to get through these dungeons?please don't respond with play mini games to top up, i don't enjoy those either

why do we spend so much time in one instance?
very annoying and no longer fun

ugly hope leech