Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The text is outside the box

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 07, 2010
If many people log in, the realize that the log in screen's text is not in the box... (This also happened in Wizard101 but it's pointless to talk about that here) Is anyone else experiencing this issue, or is it just me?

Administrator
Hi, Can you describe this problem a bit more to me? Are you saying that the "username . . ." and "Password . . ." text is not displaying inside the text input boxes at the bottom of the game launcher? Or are you saying the words are outside the buttons?

Thanks! Any additional information might help us track down the issue.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Captain
Feb 27, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on May 1, 2013 wrote:
Hi, Can you describe this problem a bit more to me? Are you saying that the "username . . ." and "Password . . ." text is not displaying inside the text input boxes at the bottom of the game launcher? Or are you saying the words are outside the buttons?

They were in the inputs boxes for me! Probably for you to.

Ensign
Feb 07, 2010
One-Eyed Jack on May 1, 2013 wrote:

It's the text with all the news and updates.