Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Tirbal Crew Companions: Kawil, Holkun, Lemba

AuthorMessage
Bosun
May 06, 2009
Compared to Itzen Kaan and Chilam Bak, these 3 fierce lizards only gain one epic move while Itzen and Chilam get 2. I think it woulds be cool if they each could get just one new Epic and nothing more.

Holkun Doomhorn being a Buccaneer and all, could probably profit from learning Triton's Song to Kraken's Lament to Leviathan's Call. It could be that or his own personal hit:
Horn Smash: x2 Damage, and Steal 1 Positive Effect

Kawil Doomclaw is a pretty powerful Swashbuckler and has some cool moves. What I think would make him boss is his own personal move, that is similar to his Raptor counterparts in Wizard101:
Teleport Sweep: x2 Damage; Teleport to port to any place (basically a melee ShadowStep with the added benefit of hiting a target)

Lemba MoonSkull has a nice set of Power's in his arsenal, which is great, but I think giving him either Snap Shot to Quick Shot to Uncanny Shot or Claw Trap to Bear Trap to Scatter Spike would make him a little on par with Itzen Kaan, and Chilam Bak.

Feedback would be welcomed! I'd like to know if things should be changed around or if this helps, makes it worst, overpowers them or really doesn't do anything to them at all. Thank you!