Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Are we going to have more Original Worlds?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
I know so far we only have Mooshu, but it is starting to concern me that we are headed for a lot of Wizard101 worlds in the mere future updates. Don't get me wrong, I love the cross over style between games, but I absolutely loved Skull Island and especially Cool Ranch! There are many hints and rumors leading to Marleybone being the next expansion, which I am fine with and actually am excited for, but I don't want to have too much Wizard101 worlds. A few here and there, maybe some side worlds involving Krokotopia or something of the sort, but I just love the original Pirate worlds.

If you have not been to Cool Ranch yet, despite the difficulty (It's no problem as long as you have friends) it is amazing with an amazing storyline including references to the Texas Alamo battle. (Santa Rana )