Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Maps

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 21, 2009
Why don't we have general world maps? Or an overall map of all the skyways in a certain world, like Skull Island or Cool Ranch? I think they can be helpful from an in-game perspective, finding the quickest way to an area for example.

Bosun
May 06, 2009
CaptainFlint193 on Feb 3, 2013 wrote:
Why don't we have general world maps? Or an overall map of all the skyways in a certain world, like Skull Island or Cool Ranch? I think they can be helpful from an in-game perspective, finding the quickest way to an area for example.
I think a full-out Skyway is like a 'general world map.' The Map of the Skyway gives you a visual of that whole area. While having a World Map would be lovely, it would kinda be identical to Wizard101 and I think the developers and designers of Pirate101 want to make this game very different from Wzard101.

Lol but my brother did do this. He printed out all the Skyways of a world and tapped them together to get a bird's-eye view of the world. And i'll tell ya, Cool Ranch is a humongus world. Gotta be the biggest in the Spiral!

Cunning Finnigan Sharp
Level 17 Swasbuckler