Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Last Final Moments

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 16, 2010
One enemy left to go. Attack Attack Attack Attack...... Block Block Block Block.......

I feel like this happens a lot to me. When those last final moments when you focus all your attacks on one enemy they seem to block it. I find it quite annoying and frustrating. It doesn't happen to me all the time, but it's enough for me to know: It happened before, it'll happen again.

Does anyone else feel like they have had this problem and find it annoying and frustrating as I do?

Community Leader
If you have any attack / damage causing powers left, hit them with that - powers can't be dodged or blocked.

It may seem like overkill or a waste of the extra effects, but if you're down to one guy and just need a little more to finish him off a guaranteed hit can come in very handy.

Chatroom Moderator - Pieces of Eight Radio
Captain
May 13, 2011
look at it on the bright side. most of the time when enemies block my attacks, i block theirs