Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Houses

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 22, 2009
Hey KI,

I know you guys are hard at work with this game, and its new and all so no hard feelings. BUT - my friends and I are disappointed at the lack of houses. and the useability. They have a lot of un-customizable parts so you cant do anything with it. Also there is only 2 houses that anyone can get - that aren't very nice. When you get time, please can you guys remember not to neglect housing - its a big part of the social aspect of your games XD. Just saying.

Thanks

Angel Xiriga

Captain
May 02, 2009
Technically there are only 4 current houses in Pirate101 but 1 of them is no longer available and the rest you can spend hours and hours fighting mobs that drop good gold or go to gamestop and buy a cutthroat bundle

Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
I have to agree with the lack of houses thing, in Wizard101 there would be two houses you could choose to get with gold or crowns from each and every world, while in Pirate101 there isn't even 1 house you can get from each world.