Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What Happened!?!

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 02, 2009
I completed the main storyline with my Buccaneer in November, now I'm working on my Privateer who is on the turtle ball quests. EVERYTHING CHANGED! I remember it being a walk through the park, now its different. Buck Bronco is no longer an instance but a dungeon. Chopper lives in a complex cave. What else has changed! I just created a Muskeeteer a while back, and everything is still as I remember it, but what will I expect next

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
Things were updated. It's all in the updates notes if you want to read what changed.

Captain
May 02, 2009
Merciless Morgrim on Dec 25, 2012 wrote:
Things were updated. It's all in the updates notes if you want to read what changed.
I've read the update notes when they were release, but they never said anything about changing instances into dungeons.

Captain
May 02, 2009
Nevermind, I went through the update notes and found where they made the changes.