Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Lo Pan is bugged

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
Lo Pan won't come back after i defeat his minions. He says minions, finish them. When i defeat the minions he doesnt come back, and the battle ends. I want that charm he gives me. I have finished the boss before, so i dont know if this is intentional, if not, please get this fixed

Dead-eye Luke, Level 50

Ensign
Oct 11, 2012
Dead Eye Luke on Dec 15, 2012 wrote:
Lo Pan won't come back after i defeat his minions. He says minions, finish them. When i defeat the minions he doesnt come back, and the battle ends. I want that charm he gives me. I have finished the boss before, so i dont know if this is intentional, if not, please get this fixed

Dead-eye Luke, Level 50
one glitch that i had was his minions was lvl thirty seven and they had fourteen health

Captain
May 02, 2009
Even before the update, Lo Pan had constant Skeletal Warriors, all level 45 but have 14 health points, only after you get him to half health he would disappear, reappear after his minions died.

Ensign
Dec 23, 2009
Still bugged, i just beat him and he didnt come back which means easy farming boss XD

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
coolster50 on Jan 6, 2013 wrote:
Even before the update, Lo Pan had constant Skeletal Warriors, all level 45 but have 14 health points, only after you get him to half health he would disappear, reappear after his minions died.
My problem is Lo Pan won't show back up after i defeat his minions

Ensign
Oct 09, 2012
After you defeat his minions the battle should be over btw his minions had fourteen health for me too

Lieutenant
Dec 18, 2012
Beside of the common bug i got also a time when Lo Pan did not appear at all but only some lvl 45 skeleton and lvl 14, with lvl 45 skeletons being at full life (means no one hit ko),for every lvl 45 skeleton and 14 wich i defeated a new lvl 14 minion respawned, i needed to flee since there was no end after like 20 skeletons .

The best is that Lo Pan seems one of few bosses wich could drop things for musketeer .

Eccentric Roberto Bellamy
Duke of Hannibal