Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Companion Nikeeta doesn't appear in Tavern?

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I just realized that my Companion Nikeeta is missing! When I looked in my Companion Management screen, Nikeeta is invisible? I could have sworn there used to be a picture of him...

Did something happen?

Ensign
May 31, 2009
Either the Nikeeta is a pet and you thought it was a companion. Or it's a glitch that made him not show up.

Ensign
Mar 02, 2009
Willowydream on Nov 29, 2012 wrote:
I just realized that my Companion Nikeeta is missing! When I looked in my Companion Management screen, Nikeeta is invisible? I could have sworn there used to be a picture of him...

Did something happen?
I think it's a bug. My Nikita also does not show up in the tavern or the companion management page.

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
I'm not sure it's a bug. Other companions you would expect to find in a tavern, but a skarakeet? He's more like a pet who happens to act like a companion.

Administrator
If I remember right (this came up in Beta), companions without a promotion tier that are basically "animal" companions (not animorphs), will not show up in the tavern.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Mar 02, 2009
Max DeGroot on Dec 3, 2012 wrote:
I'm not sure it's a bug. Other companions you would expect to find in a tavern, but a skarakeet? He's more like a pet who happens to act like a companion.
I think she should at least show up in the companions management page though. All the other animal companions do. Just not Nikita.

Ensign
Sep 02, 2012
I dont even know who nikeeta is lol :p

Community Leader
Witch Hunter on Dec 4, 2012 wrote:
I dont even know who nikeeta is lol :p
Nikeeta is a pink skarakeet (sp) that you fight for a quest in Monquista and can get as a companion through the crown shop after it's defeated. Not sure if any class gets this crew member for free.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Dec 3, 2012 wrote:
If I remember right (this came up in Beta), companions without a promotion tier that are basically "animal" companions (not animorphs), will not show up in the tavern.
That's where you're wrong. My companions scorpius and sky snake both appear in the tavern cellars, so it must be a bug that's causing nikeeta not to show up there.

Administrator
flash33 on Dec 5, 2012 wrote:
That's where you're wrong. My companions scorpius and sky snake both appear in the tavern cellars, so it must be a bug that's causing nikeeta not to show up there.
I stand corrected then! I'll check it out.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
Maybe it is a slow loading bug? My nikeeta shows up just fine!

Dead-Eye Luke, Level 50