Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Sky Dragon?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 02, 2012
Well guys i'am done with the game it was fairy easy , stormzilla was the only fight i had problem with. I am working on side quest like the quest where you get the ninja cat.One question i need to ask is where can i get the Sky Dragon pet? and how?

Petty Officer
Sep 19, 2010
Same here completed the game so far did every side quest got all the badges for completing all the side quests for mooshu but never got a sky dragon pet. I read an earlier post about it being a side quest and not a drop pet.. Is this in fact a side quest pet or a drop pet?? please reply...Got my celestial dragon pet this morning after completing my very first mate's final promotion and getting the badge savior of mooshu. So it is a side quest so to speak but also entales you completing your final promotion for your very first first mate when you started the game. The other quest line is called the moomanchurian candidate.

Ensign
Jan 08, 2012
if you are talking about the celestia dragon pet coming from someone who has it.it is a badge pet to get the badge you have to stop evil moo manchu's plans you have to complete several side quests i think and your starting companions second promotion

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2011
The Celestial Dragon pet is won through side quests (Moo Manchu quests). The Sky Dragon is a pet you can get with the $20 card from Wal-Mart.

Ensign
Jan 16, 2011
Which side quest do you get the Ninja Cat? Is it in Mooshu?
thx Golden Gabriel