Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate Galleon

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 31, 2012
Does anybody know where can get better broadside combat spells to fight with my pirate galleon its prett tough since i have to fight ships like darkmoor ships and i die easliy can anybody help?

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2011
arafatjainto on Nov 8, 2012 wrote:
Does anybody know where can get better broadside combat spells to fight with my pirate galleon its prett tough since i have to fight ships like darkmoor ships and i die easliy can anybody help?
If I'm not mistaken, you can get better drops for the Pirate Galleon in Tradewinds skyway by broadside combat. Scrimshaw sells the Pirate Galleon gear.

It does get to a point where your Pirate Galleon won't do very well with tougher ships, no matter what gear you equip it with. It might be time to look into getting a Bison ship, which will have better accuracy, damage boosts, and health. If you can, depending on what level you are (and your nautical level), try to get the best Bison ship you can, because it can take you further in the game than getting something cheaper, like the Bison Skiff. If I were you I would look into a Bison Frigate or Galleon. Believe me, it will make a huge difference in your ship battles.

Hope this helps!

Lieutenant
Jan 29, 2010
A lot of the better equipment for your ship is acquired through the broadside battles. One of the best places in SI to get equipment is by battling the Orca in Tradewinds Skyway.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
I haven't even run into Darkmoor ships but I am sure that a Pirate Galleon (rating 14) isn't as able to take as much damage as the Bison Galleon which you can get in Cool Ranch. I would suggest getting the highest ranking ship that you can for fighting ships that continually beat you (don't know if that is a Bison Galleon or not - the Bison Galleon is the best that I know of so far - Privateer level 22. MooShu might be better.).

Ensign
Oct 31, 2012
Ty everybody this was a big help but do you know where to get a bison galleon?

Lieutenant
Jan 29, 2010
arafatjainto on Nov 10, 2012 wrote:
Ty everybody this was a big help but do you know where to get a bison galleon?
I believe that would be at Bison Village in CR in Big Sky.

Ensign
Oct 31, 2012
Ensign
Jul 01, 2009
I have seen the Bison frigate but no Galleon am I not seeing it because I would really like to get a galleon but the ship I have is better than the pirate galleon, and I don't have crowns to buy one please help.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2011
You can get the Bison Galleon in Tumbleweed (Tumbleweed Skyway). You can purchase it at the docks there. I believe you need to be level 28 to use it, and I forgot what nautical level you need to be to be able to equip it.

If it seems like it's a long ways off to get a Galleon, then look into getting a Bison Frigate at Bison Village in Big Sky. If you fight ships in Big Sky, that is where you will find the gear drops for the Bison Frigate.

Hope this helps!

Ensign
Oct 18, 2008
Ensign
Oct 16, 2012
I have to agree with mouser01 I have a MOOSHU galleon but the marley bone frigate and galleon are alot better so save some gold for a better ship or just consider buy the strongest ship you can buy.

your friend,
Cautious Charlie Chambrelin

P.S.I am a level 46 look for me fair sailin