Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

OMG!! Selena Gomez?!?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 24, 2009
Lol.....

Did someone use the Selena Gomez art, and change her clothes to fit the quest line in Cool Ranch (santo pollo)

I honestly think she looks even more beautiful in her wedding dress.

Too bad i can't post a picture for proof. Anyways, when you go to santo pollo in cool ranch, make sure you take a good look at the girl!

Petty Officer
Jul 28, 2011
Mister Admantechia... on Nov 5, 2012 wrote:
Lol.....

Did someone use the Selena Gomez art, and change her clothes to fit the quest line in Cool Ranch (santo pollo)

I honestly think she looks even more beautiful in her wedding dress.

Too bad i can't post a picture for proof. Anyways, when you go to santo pollo in cool ranch, make sure you take a good look at the girl!
OMGIKR i thought she looked familiar when i saw her and im leik what? srsly she looks EXACTLY liek when she visited wizard101 lol thaumaturge she was? didnt nake no sense

Lieutenant
Feb 03, 2012
Yeah they used the same sprite for the character. The first time on that quest, I thought a bug got carried over from Wizard101 or something.

Ensign
May 02, 2011
Ensign
Oct 10, 2012
Oh yeah, except the fact that her name was, "Serena" instead of Selena.

Ensign
Aug 23, 2009
I recognized her - also found it odd her dad is a horse.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
patchespal on Dec 5, 2012 wrote:
I recognized her - also found it odd her dad is a horse.
Centaur?

Ensign
Oct 16, 2012
I saw that too, and i'm like WHAT when I see she's a human and not a horse-person...adoption?

Ensign
Nov 12, 2012
haha preteens obsessed with an idol eh?
never was obsessed when I was a preteen 5 years or so ago
of course no one had even heard about JB or selena Gomez I think the Jonas brothers were in back then???

Ensign
Nov 12, 2012
subata speaks on Nov 6, 2012 wrote:
OMGIKR i thought she looked familiar when i saw her and im leik what? srsly she looks EXACTLY liek when she visited wizard101 lol thaumaturge she was? didnt nake no sense
dude spell check is an awesome invention you should try it

Ensign
Oct 23, 2012
Captain
May 13, 2011
i thought the contract expired and that greyrose insisted they werent gonna do it again