Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Cant Chat

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 27, 2012
I was told that there was this thing called open chat so u subscribed to get it. Right after that i wasnt able to chat at all. What happened? Can i get help?

Administrator
You'll want to contact support for account issues like this (click that orange question mark above to get started). Also refer to the following conditions listed on the FAQ:.

"3) Open Chat: Members who are over the age of 18, and have a valid credit card on file with us, can enable the 18+ Open Chat. This chat will be filtered for Profanity, but will allow numbers and names."

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Sep 29, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Nov 1, 2012 wrote:
You'll want to contact support for account issues like this (click that orange question mark above to get started). Also refer to the following conditions listed on the FAQ:.

"3) Open Chat: Members who are over the age of 18, and have a valid credit card on file with us, can enable the 18+ Open Chat. This chat will be filtered for Profanity, but will allow numbers and names."
well i want it and i didn't put in the age of 18 i think its not fair that i cant get it cause i am a few years younger than 18 so how do i get it cause i really really really want it but i cant get it so how can i?

Administrator
purpleurp on Nov 15, 2012 wrote:
well i want it and i didn't put in the age of 18 i think its not fair that i cant get it cause i am a few years younger than 18 so how do i get it cause i really really really want it but i cant get it so how can i?
. . . you can't. Sorry to be so blunt, but this isn't a topic up for debate. We take the safety of our players seriously, and this is where we draw the line.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*