Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Obtaining Cane to cut vines

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 18, 2011
I am stuck trying to cut the vines in the Skull cave. I do see the cane there, however I have no idea how to select it or pick it up. Can you help?

Lieutenant
Jan 29, 2010
mckenzie36 on Oct 20, 2012 wrote:
I am stuck trying to cut the vines in the Skull cave. I do see the cane there, however I have no idea how to select it or pick it up. Can you help?
Walk up to the cane and click the "x" to pick it up. If you are having trouble getting the "x" to show up try switching realms.

Petty Officer
Mar 18, 2009
mckenzie36 on Oct 20, 2012 wrote:
The cane has no relation to the vines. If you can't pick up the cane, you can't interact with the vines. Log completely out and log back in, it should resolve itself. Sometimes my character is unable to enter a sigil because the game won't recognize the interface. I believe this is the same issue.

Ensign
Jan 05, 2009
They are not the same quest line.
Move to the cane and you should get a dialog box...just travel around to the cane.
Then you get to the plants, a different dialog box pops up, and do an 'x' to cut the vines.