Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Will Avernus ever be anything else?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
Avernus is the only Dragonspyre skyway we've seen (so far) in the game, and I'm a little disappointed. You can see Dragonspyre itself way off into the distance, yet the Avernus skyway is just a single skyway. So my question is will Avernus ever be used as more than a way of getting between worlds? There seems to be one more stormgate there (which my guess is will lead us to Darkmoor), but it isn't connected to any more skyways. Will the massive storms, filled with rock and fire ever be used for anything? Or is it purely decorative?

Gunner's Mate
Dec 26, 2013
darkdoombro345 on Jun 24, 2016 wrote:
Avernus is the only Dragonspyre skyway we've seen (so far) in the game, and I'm a little disappointed. You can see Dragonspyre itself way off into the distance, yet the Avernus skyway is just a single skyway. So my question is will Avernus ever be used as more than a way of getting between worlds? There seems to be one more stormgate there (which my guess is will lead us to Darkmoor), but it isn't connected to any more skyways. Will the massive storms, filled with rock and fire ever be used for anything? Or is it purely decorative?
It's such an ominous and threateningly beautiful skyway it would be a shame to waste it as just a detour. The fact there are other un-marked vortices leads me to believe they will be included in future updates. We can only hope!

Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
Blind Mew has said he hopes do something with Avernus in the future
Can't wait because I am fond of the backwater