Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Team ranked pvp

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
Please add team vs team pvp to ranked instead of just practice

Lieutenant
Aug 29, 2008
Just wish they would listen to this one request. It is literally the easiest way to keep people playing longer, if you give them activities to do with friends. There are so many people I know that would come back to pirates in a heartbeat if they heard team PvP was introduced. Players that hate 1v1 but loved doing 3v3 and 4v4 in the old brawling hall.

Seriously KingsIsle, if you want your playerbase to increase and stay a bit more stable, introduce ranked team PvP and spectator mode.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
Alex Hawkins on Jun 22, 2016 wrote:
Just wish they would listen to this one request. It is literally the easiest way to keep people playing longer, if you give them activities to do with friends. There are so many people I know that would come back to pirates in a heartbeat if they heard team PvP was introduced. Players that hate 1v1 but loved doing 3v3 and 4v4 in the old brawling hall.

Seriously KingsIsle, if you want your playerbase to increase and stay a bit more stable, introduce ranked team PvP and spectator mode.
I know! me any my friend like to pvp against other people on wizard and I wish we could do it on here also.

Gunner's Mate
May 17, 2015
I would love for their to be come PvP clans (not an idea just a name for people who would do PvP in teams and be pro)