Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Kane fight skipped?

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
So during the final fight against kane on the chessboard I lost to him and then left for a few hours to try again. But when I logged back on the current quest was to go back to Avery to tell him kane is dead. So I skipped the kane fight by accident and missed the ending. Any reason this could have happened?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Pirate101 fan on Jun 17, 2016 wrote:
So during the final fight against kane on the chessboard I lost to him and then left for a few hours to try again. But when I logged back on the current quest was to go back to Avery to tell him kane is dead. So I skipped the kane fight by accident and missed the ending. Any reason this could have happened?
This happened in Test Realm, also. Most definitely a bug. However you can go back and re-fight the Great Machine, unfortunately the final scenes will not play for you.