Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The final cutscene......

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 16, 2012
THAT was the first time any KI-related thing had given me chills. I have to admit.....that was quite the jump for Pirate101 to make.

Ensign
Jul 25, 2010
At first I thought you meant the one after Kane was defeated, but then I talked to Avery and... oh my.... Creepy and amazing stuff, KI. Love it!

Ensign
Nov 09, 2012
Bravo, KI! After the moment I finally did the last shot at Kane in the final battle, I got all emotional... That battle is NOT the kind for soloing, and it would be an awesome achievement to actually survive it alone. Although, in my case, it required a full team that flees, and came back multiple times. I'm really excited for Book 16, I wonder what Blind Mew is planning to impress us with again... I just feel like hopping around like an excited bunny with springs for shoes! Thank you SO much, Kingsisle, the story is just so awesome!

Faithful Caitlin Strong (P.S, I was almost at the point of crying tears of joy for saving the Spiral...)

Developer
warriorscreed on Jun 15, 2016 wrote:
THAT was the first time any KI-related thing had given me chills. I have to admit.....that was quite the jump for Pirate101 to make.
You mean the one after you talk to Avery, I presume? Yeah, it was cool to go a little scary on that one.

One of the things that always grabbed me the most about the Armada in the first place how creepy people in masks can be - the fact that they're machines who look like people but aren't makes the creepiness worse.

In that last bit we got to turn all of that up to full volume. I loved the effect.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Blind Mew on Jun 17, 2016 wrote:
You mean the one after you talk to Avery, I presume? Yeah, it was cool to go a little scary on that one.

One of the things that always grabbed me the most about the Armada in the first place how creepy people in masks can be - the fact that they're machines who look like people but aren't makes the creepiness worse.

In that last bit we got to turn all of that up to full volume. I loved the effect.
It was very well done. And I hope to see more of that scariness in the future!