Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Tower of Moo Manchu Glitch?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 15, 2012
So this has been happening for me lately, and i'm wondering if this is happening to anyone else. I enter the dungeon and the entire first/second rooms are missing, my team and i are just standing in a purgatory of blackness, I can even see the spikes in the second floor just floating in the background of the first floor. Does anyone know how i would go about fixing this problem?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Morgan Moone on Jun 13, 2016 wrote:
So this has been happening for me lately, and i'm wondering if this is happening to anyone else. I enter the dungeon and the entire first/second rooms are missing, my team and i are just standing in a purgatory of blackness, I can even see the spikes in the second floor just floating in the background of the first floor. Does anyone know how i would go about fixing this problem?
Hi Morgan, welcome to the message boards. Try doing a re download or update on your video driver. I had similar issues in another dungeon and updating my driver fixed it right up.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Morgan Moone on Jun 13, 2016 wrote:
welcome to the boards! I've never experienced what you are describing, but I trust Chrissy's advice.. if that doesn't work try support? good luck! I hope you can resolve this soon :)
stormy jen silver