Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Adding Fighting Style(s) Survey

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2013
Alright Guys, im doing this to Show Something: Kl Games lack Fighting STYLES.

1)

For Example, have you ever watched One Piece? (thats a Survey question)

If Yes, have you noticed the fighting styles( ex. One Sword Style, Black leg Style, Devil Fruit attacks, Fishmen Karate?)

Question 2)

If you were a person who made One piece( Oda) and you noticed Pirate101, would you want to allow Kl to add Fighting styles?

Question 3) (if Question 2 was NO, dont answer)

Why did you choose Yes to Question 2?

Question 4) No offense KL, but do you think Pirate101 is Worse than One piece?(this is an opinion answer)

Question 5) If this became real(ex. Zoro appears in Pirate101 and can teach you how to fight with 1-3 swords/Sanji showing you Black leg style, ETC..) Would you want to try it?

Question 6) If you could pick any Canon user's DF(df is short for Devil Fruit) Ability, whose would you choose, and why?

Thats all i can think of. Hope this gets posted so i KL can decide if they can add there own kinds of Pirate101 Canon Fighting Styles,like for the Privateer class, they could learn how to use GreatSwords.

Good Luck, AND GOOD HUNTING!

Signed,

The Privateer Master

Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2013
um, can SOMEONE try this surevey? PLS!

Gunner's Mate
Dec 26, 2013
pirate crusher on Jun 2, 2016 wrote:
um, can SOMEONE try this surevey? PLS!

I'm guessing that a lot of people (myself included) have no idea what you're referencing here. I am clueless as to what One Piece is! Is it a game, a TV show or movie? Without a point of reference it's hard to make a comparison.
Personally I don't think the game is in need of any new fighting styles.
But you did mention Fruit Attacks... if I get to throw fruit at people count me in!!

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
TucsonWizard on Jun 9, 2016 wrote:
I'm guessing that a lot of people (myself included) have no idea what you're referencing here. I am clueless as to what One Piece is! Is it a game, a TV show or movie? Without a point of reference it's hard to make a comparison.
But you did mention Fruit Attacks... if I get to throw fruit at people count me in!!
One Piece is this anime.
While I think we're fine with fighting styles, I'd like to see more attack animations.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
TucsonWizard on Jun 9, 2016 wrote:
One Piece is an Anime, based on pirates. The bizarre fruit attacks refers to some kind of magical fruit. I tried watching this show because there are some fans on the boards here. Personally I didn't like it and I hope KI stays as far away from this show as possible.
So for this survey:
1. Yes, one episode on You-Tube and it was a ghastly experience.
2. Why would Oda want KI to copy them, isn't there enough companies in Japan willing to make a "One Piece" MMO? So the answer is No.
4. Pirate101 is far superior in story line to the violent and weird "One Piece".
5. Absolutely not.
6. None of the above.
A special message to the Privateer Master, not all shows about pirates can translate well to this game. A lot of the animations and effects would be impossible or time consuming/expensive to reproduce. Enjoy P101 for what it gives, enjoy "One Piece" for what it gives.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 26, 2013
anecorbie on Jun 9, 2016 wrote:
One Piece is an Anime, based on pirates. The bizarre fruit attacks refers to some kind of magical fruit. I tried watching this show because there are some fans on the boards here. Personally I didn't like it and I hope KI stays as far away from this show as possible.
So for this survey:
1. Yes, one episode on You-Tube and it was a ghastly experience.
2. Why would Oda want KI to copy them, isn't there enough companies in Japan willing to make a "One Piece" MMO? So the answer is No.
4. Pirate101 is far superior in story line to the violent and weird "One Piece".
5. Absolutely not.
6. None of the above.
A special message to the Privateer Master, not all shows about pirates can translate well to this game. A lot of the animations and effects would be impossible or time consuming/expensive to reproduce. Enjoy P101 for what it gives, enjoy "One Piece" for what it gives.
Magical fruit? Hmm, are they referring to beans like in the old song?
"Beans, beans the magical fruit...."
Kidding of course but thanks for clearing it up for me. You lost me at anime. Never have been a fan.

Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2013
TucsonWizard on Jun 10, 2016 wrote:
Magical fruit? Hmm, are they referring to beans like in the old song?
"Beans, beans the magical fruit...."
Kidding of course but thanks for clearing it up for me. You lost me at anime. Never have been a fan.
No, iM REFERING TO SPECIAL kinds of fruits that give you superpowers, like being able to Strech your arm like rubber, because the GOMU GOMU No mI TURNS THE EATERS BODY INTO RUBBER.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
pirate crusher on Jun 16, 2016 wrote:
No, iM REFERING TO SPECIAL kinds of fruits that give you superpowers, like being able to Strech your arm like rubber, because the GOMU GOMU No mI TURNS THE EATERS BODY INTO RUBBER.
And this is why KI ( even if they wanted to & had the permission from Oda ) couldn't implement this kind of animation into Pirate101.
Pirate Crusher, there is no need to caps lock your reply, TucsonWizard already stated he had no idea what "One Piece" was.

Gunner's Mate
Dec 26, 2013
pirate crusher on Jun 16, 2016 wrote:
I think magical beans are pretty special!
It sounds like what you're going for here is a Pirate101 meets Fantastic Four gamma ray mutation sort of thing. Flame on?... no, I don't think so.