Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

decius rocks!

AuthorMessage
Captain
Sep 19, 2012
congrats was great having you as a guest on KI Live! had so many questions I couldnt think of hardly anything XD
was maybe fangirlling a bit too much #*.*# (blush face)
stormy jen silver

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I totally agree that it was wonderful to see our Decius (face and all ). Your clues and teasers were wonderful and you have really stirred things up in the Morphing Tent. Thank you Decius for visiting us via the stream and fueling our excitement even more.

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
Aw, thanks for the support. I love to get a chance to talk to you all.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Decius Duelmaster on Apr 22, 2016 wrote:
You're welcome, and we really appreciate all the work you've placed in pets, & we always like that you get chances to talk to us! Can't wait for the Test Realm to go up again & see the new pets made & see our pets reach more higher levels, get stronger, & gain more new pet powers & talents!

Lieutenant
Sep 14, 2015
Thanks for being on KI live! Too bad I didn't see the eagle mask!

Ensign
Jul 10, 2010
Thanks for coming and also thanks for the hybrid hint
Tara Tew discovered the Sarlac Scylla, and hopefully us tent morphing people will discover more and more hybrids.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
just wanna say that episode was one of my top 5 handful of most-loved KI Live, if NOT the best of all..I really hope to get to watch another one soon this last one was well put together :D
stormy jen silver

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
I am still here!
Doing my best to finish up all the bugs that have been reported for Pirate Test.
I hope to get to do another KI live at some point too. I know with the other changes around here the format might change a little bit, but I will leave that up to OEJ/Tom to talk about.
Thanks for all the love!

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Decius Duelmaster on May 24, 2016 wrote:
I am still here!
Doing my best to finish up all the bugs that have been reported for Pirate Test.
I hope to get to do another KI live at some point too. I know with the other changes around here the format might change a little bit, but I will leave that up to OEJ/Tom to talk about.
Thanks for all the love!
Always! nice of you to help out in test realm fixing too :3 so multitalented.. :) very cool beans..
and I'm sure anything that he puts together will be awesome too.. amidst any chaotic storm there is the inner calm..much love to you all ty for the dedication to us..and ty for responding when you are so busy :) very glad to hear you are still here
stormy jen silver