Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Was Miranda REALLY fun for anyone else?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 09, 2011
It was fun for me, because revisiting all those boss battles again (I had already gone through once) was so fun. The one with Cpt. Blood wasn't the greatest (probably because El Toro died, and El Toro is 104.5% legend) but the rest were so fun! Just one more thing to say, although this is more of a suggestion. When you're burying the two dead mutineers you could have one of Blood's henchmen attack from behind, maybe a skeleton like Old Scratch. Just a suggestion. :D

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
BluJewel on Mar 23, 2016 wrote:
It was fun for me, because revisiting all those boss battles again (I had already gone through once) was so fun. The one with Cpt. Blood wasn't the greatest (probably because El Toro died, and El Toro is 104.5% legend) but the rest were so fun! Just one more thing to say, although this is more of a suggestion. When you're burying the two dead mutineers you could have one of Blood's henchmen attack from behind, maybe a skeleton like Old Scratch. Just a suggestion. :D
I'm glad you consider Miranda "fun" and that you enjoyed doing the side quests.
Miranda used to be longer and a bit harder - we "old-timers" could tell you that the main street of the town was filled with wandering mobs of undead pirates, that there was a fight in the graveyard after you buried the mutineers, that the skeletons you needed to fight for patches were in the mine, the quest to liberate Pickman had two battles and after digging up the last card - then you fought the sheriff & his gang. Only then did you face Captain Blood and his flames would spontaneously spawn everywhere, every round.
This "new" Miranda is much faster and easier to solo, ( and farm! )

Ensign
Dec 28, 2015
The first time through, I had a blast! But, once you've farmed it for over 50 runs and 25,000 Crowns spent trying to get Captain Blood's Jacket (I still don't have it, much to my annoyance), I can't say I exactly enjoyed doing it again on my Witchdoctor.

Hope to see yeh' around the Spiral!
- Slick Seth Sawkins Lvl 65 / Quick Quincy Quarton Lvl 40

Petty Officer
Feb 06, 2016
I liked it, besides the fact that I jumped out of my seat a few times!

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Yeah it was great, unlike anything else in the game

Lieutenant
Nov 11, 2012
at a post somewhere it said cpn blood jacket was banned because blood flames were too op

sorry buddy

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
theprivateer12345 on Apr 26, 2016 wrote:
at a post somewhere it said cpn blood jacket was banned because blood flames were too op

sorry buddy
The jacket is banned in Ranked PVP - for the reason see the post titled: "blood's jacket banned why?"
You can still use the jacket in PVE and practice PVP.

Captain
May 16, 2011
Heh. Yeah, I remember doing all 10+ battles in Miranda to farm for Blood's Jacket. Which I never got. But it was still a fun experience, multiple times. Is
it incredibly short now? I must investigate.

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
Miranda for me was ok, it's defiantly not the worst dungeon ever but it wasn't all that fun for me either. But, the new version is defiantly better than how it was when the game first started, I remember in the past there were soooo many battles and that really wasn't fun.