Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Are the shipyards a waste?

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Hi all

I remember seeing something it's vague so I don't remember from where, anyway I saw that KI said they are not taking any ideas by players, so is every suggestion on the shipyards a waste, every letter typed by our fingers on the shipyards are being ignored by KI and thrown in the trash, or do the shipyards still have their inginuitive sparkle?

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

Of course we appreciate the feedback and ideas that players post in the Shipyards! That's why we have this section of the forums.

The only time we've ever said that we don't accept idea submissions is when they are contributed through private channels (direct messages, emails, etc.)

To protect KingsIsle Entertainment from potential legal issues with intellectual property rights, we are unable to review privately submitted game ideas directly, but rather encourage players to post their ideas in public spaces such as the message boards or our Facebook page.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Bonnie Anne on Jan 25, 2016 wrote:
Ahoy!

Of course we appreciate the feedback and ideas that players post in the Shipyards! That's why we have this section of the forums.

The only time we've ever said that we don't accept idea submissions is when they are contributed through private channels (direct messages, emails, etc.)

To protect KingsIsle Entertainment from potential legal issues with intellectual property rights, we are unable to review privately submitted game ideas directly, but rather encourage players to post their ideas in public spaces such as the message boards or our Facebook page.
Ok I'll be sure to post most of my ideas in the shipyards from now on thx