Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

When will the new companion promotions come out?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 28, 2010
Hello, I was here to ask when the companion promotions will come out?

I know there is supposed to be another promotion for Bison Chief, and Bison Hunter.

And in the Pirate101 trailer, one of the Samoorai was a Warlord that is Taro Moomori's promotion.
I wonder why it's not in Pirate101 yet if it was in the trailer...

And I was hoping since the other water-mole can get a promotion I was thinking the water-mole slingman should get a promotion aswell.

Mustang Sally should have a promotion so that I've seen from when we first met Sally at the Flop House.

And I am thinking the Frog Pirate Tricky Vinny should be able to get another promotion because I seen those Frog Pirates in the Black Market that looked like a Promoted version of Tricky Vinny.

Please reply to share your opinions.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Lucas Stormtalon on Jan 22, 2016 wrote:
Hello, I was here to ask when the companion promotions will come out?

I know there is supposed to be another promotion for Bison Chief, and Bison Hunter.

And in the Pirate101 trailer, one of the Samoorai was a Warlord that is Taro Moomori's promotion.
I wonder why it's not in Pirate101 yet if it was in the trailer...

And I was hoping since the other water-mole can get a promotion I was thinking the water-mole slingman should get a promotion aswell.

Mustang Sally should have a promotion so that I've seen from when we first met Sally at the Flop House.

And I am thinking the Frog Pirate Tricky Vinny should be able to get another promotion because I seen those Frog Pirates in the Black Market that looked like a Promoted version of Tricky Vinny.

Please reply to share your opinions.
Hello, Lucas, and welcome to the message boards!
The new promotions will be released when the updated storyline is also released.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
As stated above I personally think a lot of promotions are coming next storyline update, what you said about tricky bunny getting another promotion may not happen, why I say this is because the monquistador veteran and sharpshooter do have one final tier but it's been 35 levels since they haven't gotten this final tier

Ensign
Apr 28, 2010
anecorbie on Jan 22, 2016 wrote:
The new promotions will be released when the updated storyline is also released.
Thanks!

Petty Officer
Jun 22, 2014
anecorbie on Jan 22, 2016 wrote:
And when will the storyline update release?