Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ship and gear questions

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jan 31, 2013
I just bought the hoodoo bundle and this came to mind. When the level cap increases will we have to rebuy the bundles in order to get stronger ships? Or is there any hope for ship level elixirs that will raise your ships level? To be honest I would love to fly around the highest area on my raft and sink ships with it.

My second question is. Are there any peg leg boots in the works? My buccaneer has an eye patch, and a hook for her hand. All that's missing is a peg leg for her foot. Left foot or right is fine. Both and that's just silly.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Captain Rosethorn on Dec 27, 2015 wrote:
I just bought the hoodoo bundle and this came to mind. When the level cap increases will we have to rebuy the bundles in order to get stronger ships? Or is there any hope for ship level elixirs that will raise your ships level? To be honest I would love to fly around the highest area on my raft and sink ships with it.

My second question is. Are there any peg leg boots in the works? My buccaneer has an eye patch, and a hook for her hand. All that's missing is a peg leg for her foot. Left foot or right is fine. Both and that's just silly.
An elixir that raises a favorite ship's level is a very good idea; as it stands now, when you buy a bundle, the ship is 'locked' into the level you choose for it.

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
Captain Rosethorn on Dec 27, 2015 wrote:

I second the request for a peg leg item. If Captain Fowl can take Ratbeard's leg.....he can take mine.

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
I want an eastIndiamen for s ship because I want to sail in the same kind of ship as the black pearl.