Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

turrets are kinda hard

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 19, 2014
lately i've been farming fort rossco (the turret in cool ranch) and i think that it's kinda hard, and i have a royal navy galleon.

Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2013
i actually had once tried to take on that turrent with my admiral bundle ship. i fled eventually.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Because Turrets drop scrip, they're meant to be hard, get a friend ( or two ) together and farm them.
There is also one in Khotan skyway behind the island of Kaizoko Jima ( Moo's island ) and the Armada Turret behind Beachhead in Marleybone.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
milo gt on Dec 2, 2015 wrote:
lately i've been farming fort rossco (the turret in cool ranch) and i think that it's kinda hard, and i have a royal navy galleon.
They aren't meant to be soloed. They are to encourage players to team up and blast them out of the skyways. Wait until you do the Marleybone one. The Fireworks are fabulous.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
milo gt on Dec 2, 2015 wrote:
Yay a challenge!

Virtuous Dante Ramsey