Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

who is the rat pack

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 19, 2014
i was looking on the back of a dvd case and i saw the names dean martin and sammy davis jr. sounds like the rat pack??

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
milo gt on Dec 1, 2015 wrote:
i was looking on the back of a dvd case and i saw the names dean martin and sammy davis jr. sounds like the rat pack??
Welcome to old Hollywood trivia! The Rat Pack was a group of entertainers/actors who liked to round around together.
They included:
Frank Sinatra
Dean Martin
Sammy Davis, Jr.
Joey Bishop ( comedian )
Jerry Lewis
There were more but these are the ones that have appeared in the game, so far.

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
milo gt on Dec 1, 2015 wrote:
Well Frank Sinatra said, and I quote, "There is no such thing as a Rat Pack, only a bunch of millionaires getting together and having some fun." That should clear it up for you a bit.

Seriously though, imagine the biggest pop star today, and then them like 50 times as famous. Thats these guys. Because there were only like 3 TV channels and radio was big, these guys were at the epicenter of show business. Even people like Elvis and the Beatles played second fiddle to them.