Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

"Laestrygon and On" errors

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Ahoy!

During the instance quest, "Laestrygon and On", in the Cave of Lamos, I spotted errors, & they center on incorrect appearances of Chief Antiphates. As you read this bug report, know that he's supposed to make his proper appearance at the instance's end, & his voice shouldn't change between apperances, & I noticed the download files' names for other Laestrygonean Trolls that are supposed to make appearances during the quest while their dialogue lines are being downloaded as we went on, in their respective order in accordance with their names & dialogue lines, Laestrygonean Feros, Laestrygonean Obalos, Laestrygonean Tyndaros, & Laestrygonean Brugos, & they're all using Antiphates' appearances & dialogue interface name & character portrait. Thus, I should as well bring this to your attention.

Here's the list of how they're supposed to appear as follows, with all the incorrect listings currently stating the dialogue interfaces' name, Chief Antiphates, with his character portrait in them, too, & those errors should be corrected...

1) Laestrygonean Feros: "You! Invaders! You want Eagles? Come and get them!"

2) Laestrygonean Obalos: "Now! Smash them!"

3) Laestrygonean Tyndaros: "HA! Stupid invaders! We trick you!"

4) Laestrygonean Brugos: "Quick! Kill prisoners, before invaders find them!"

Plus, I heard no dialogue echo reverbs to some companions' dialogue lines. I've heard them myself without the music & sound volume. True. Here they are.

1) (Swashbuckler) Sarah Steele: "The prisoners! Let's go get them!"

2) Monkey King: "Wait! Don't feed the trolls. They want us to go that way."

Those are the instance quest's errors I've reported to you. Some of which remained since the launch of Books 13 & 14, if I recall, & were not noticed by many... until now. Hope you can fix them soon, if you please, KI.

Thanks!